Unpopular opinion: Khabib needs to lose for the best of the division!

I am not a fan of Khabib mostly because I am not a wrestling fan. I prefer watching strikers, so I root against him every time. Plus, he looks so UNbeatable at times, that I just want to see someone knock him off. He reminds me of young Mike Tyson in that way, that he looks invincible right now. If he continues to win, I will humbly admit he is GOAT. However, I will continue to root for most of whoever he fights against in the future. I am hoping it will be Gaethje!

They don't care what happens to the div. They just want khabib to lose.
That's true.

The lw division is a stacked division but to be honest I don't really care to see who wins the title outside of the top4

If it's not potato again idk makes it less interesting. Anyone could be caught on a good night.

That's exciting for some but I like a champ with staying power. Feels like a fight night card champion when belts keep changing hands

He barely fights so that's really the only knock on him. Some of it is due to circumstance. Some of it is the very fan unfriendly "30-0" mantra, that the whole existence of LW at the top is to cater to that, when all that's asked of a champ is to defend.

Fuck that, dominance is great for the sport. It creates a standard for all the fighters to reach for. And the underdog story is always interesting. He does need to fight twice a year though and he was going to. He would have fought Cucuy in April and then probably in October like he is now.

He was suspended for a long time
There has been a pandemic
His fucking father/coach has recently died, yet he is still fighting this year

Newsguy this is a garbage thread even for you. Don't Dm again you pos
Khabib is has been holding the division up, Gaethje will be Active as a champ, we need him.

Khabib is has been holding the division up, Gaethje will be Active as a champ, we need him.

His father died and he is still fighting

Also khabib will retire when 30-0

The dickhead you worship has retired more times than wins

His father died and he is still fighting

Also khabib will retire when 30-0

The dickhead you worship has retired more times than wins
Khabib will be slept soon, his reign of terror is coming to an end. Gaethje will carry this division, Conor has more retirement since October6th(2) than Khabib has fights(1)

Imagine disliking a fighter because he beat someone you stupidly put on a pedestal.

Khabib will be slept soon, his reign of terror is coming to an end. Gaethje will carry this division, Conor has more retirement since October6th(2) than Khabib has fights(1)

Conor is pathetic

Keep dreaming

Do an account bet? Not that it means much, as this about your 19th in 2 years lol

Back