• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

University of Alaska study on WTC Building 7 concludes it could not have come down due to fires

"thinking dynamically" = "George Bush's brother was the security guard at the twin towers and that's how they got the bombs in."

You people are retarded.

I don't think anyone said he was a "security guard." But he WAS in a position of authority for the company that was contracted to provide security for the building.

Except for the Tuskagee airmen / syphilis thing, most of the verfied conspiracies were either ideas never implemented or publicizing events that didn't happen.

MKUltra was a big one, too.

IF 9/11 was really an inside job, why isn't its revelation playing out like other unearthed conspiracies? I would expect proof/information to leak out, someone involved would speak out and then, once an investigation begins, more people would testify to protect themselves. From Dubya's grandpappy conpspiring to kill FDR to idiot jr.'s collusion with Russia, this is how things unravel time and time again.

Well this is to suppose that you have already heard about every governmental conspiracy that was ever executed. The thing about the conspiracies that they actually were able to keep quiet is that . . . well, we'll never know about them because they kept them quiet.

That makes verification difficult.

So they faked 9/11 and WMDs just to go to war with Iraq???

I'm pretty sure they could have been convincing enough with just the WMD story, without destroying some of the most expensive real estate on earth along with 3000 American lives.

Why are you led to believe government gives a fuck about human lives???
albright-quote-on-mass-murder-of-500000-iraqi-children.png

IraqCivilianCasualties_Chart_01192016.png

Why are you led to believe government gives a fuck about human lives???
albright-quote-on-mass-murder-of-500000-iraqi-children.png

IraqCivilianCasualties_Chart_01192016.png

Why am I supposed to believe that the government needlessly killed Americans to make a case that wasn't necessary to make to achieve their aims?

So they faked 9/11 and WMDs just to go to war with Iraq???

I'm pretty sure they could have been convincing enough with just the WMD story, without destroying some of the most expensive real estate on earth along with 3000 American lives.

I'm not saying they did, I'm saying it's something to consider.

As for your second point, I dunno, the American public tends to not like sending our young men off to war to get killed unless there's a damn good reason. What you at least have to admit is that if that was their plan, it worked. A wave of patriotism swept the nation and we were ready to go kick some ass.

For what purpose?

Just spitballing, but Larry Silverstein had already designed and stated plans for new WTC Building 7 in 2000:

http://www.mintpressnews.com/911-larry-silverstein-designed-new-wtc-7-one-year-attacks/214821/

Larry Silverstein gained managing control of buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5 in July 2001 (just 14 million secured from his own pocket for the 3.2 billion dollar bid), with a competing 30 million dollar bid withdrawing just prior. Mr. Silverstein was eventually awarded billions after much courtroom battling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

My belief is that there was collusion between several interests, including the government, financial institutions (possibly) and prime management holders such as Mr. Silverstein. I also think a suicide plot (with planes crashing into the buildings) "could have" been an integral part of the collusion of interest's, ie. the first domino to fall, while incidentally becoming the desired (naturally) focal point of the media's attention. I am also open to the idea that 100% of this was staged due to some strange video evidence that exists of planes not actually showing up in the footage prior to and during their collision with the towers.

Finally, I do think the number of casualties was a mistake in the plan. I believe the NYPD and NY Fire Department were not entirely on the same page with the small number of organizers behind the scenes, so the call to allow thousands to reenter the buildings after it had been evacuated was a miscue. However, it also shows the basic structural understanding of the NY Fire Department officials who called for the return of tower inhabitants, in that if they thought such a collapse was impending they never would have done so.

Anyway, this tragedy surely deserves proper justice.

I'm not saying they did, I'm saying it's something to consider.

As for your second point, I dunno, the American public tends to not like sending our young men off to war to get killed unless there's a damn good reason. What you at least have to admit is that if that was their plan, it worked. A wave of patriotism swept the nation and we were ready to go kick some ass.

It's not something to consider. It's a bad point that you made while shifting goal posts across the galaxy.

It's not something to consider. It's a bad point that you made while shifting goal posts across the galaxy.

Maybe it's not a point for YOU to consider, but it's a point for the rational person to consider. The irony, I know.

As for shifting goal posts, I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't made one definitive statement ITT regarding 9/11.

Maybe it's not a point for YOU to consider, but it's a point for the rational person to consider. The irony, I know.

As for shifting goal posts, I'm not sure what you mean. I haven't made one definitive statement ITT regarding 9/11.

If you're trying to talk about 9/11 as though we weren't attacked by foreign terrorists then you've already shifted the goal posts into another dimension.

Building 7 was built in 1985, was only 16 years old. There was not a blaze as seen in many of those examples. Further, it fell exactly as a controlled demolition would fall (including all of the stories inward, in a pancake collapse). None of those buildings in your video did that. In fact, many had chunks and pieces falling to the sides, and many were left with large segments still erect when all was said and done.

Why am I supposed to believe that the government needlessly killed Americans to make a case that wasn't necessary to make to achieve their aims?
It's pretty widely agreed that 9/11 is what led to war with Iraq. Not sure how you're going to try and dispute that. Without 9/11 the Iraq war wouldnt have happened. The WMD stuff was just extra propaganda to ice the cake.

You believe it's just a coincidence that at least 2 news agencies announced its collapse before it actually happened:
>naive
>child

Pick one.

so you think that the 9/11 inside job shadowy figures let these local news networks in on their plot?

It's pretty widely agreed that 9/11 is what led to war with Iraq. Not sure how you're going to try and dispute that. Without 9/11 the Iraq war wouldnt have happened. The WMD stuff was just extra propaganda to ice the cake.

Pretty sure that I was alive and a fully breathing adult at the time.

We went into Afghanistan immediately after 9/11.

It took two years and the "WMD case" to get into Iraq.

I mark this point as,

<TrumpWrong1>

its kinda like global warming though...

simply because politicians are seeking to exploit global warming, does not mean they CREATED it. the same goes for 9/11. just because the event was exploited and used for justification to go into iraq, does not mean that bush did 9/11.
never let a good tragedy go to waste, as they say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back