University midterm question (good one)

Originally posted by JKDShootFight
I was young once, but he will always have a long neck...sorry clubber.

...and that pic was taken twenty years ago before the horrible disneyland incident.

Originally posted by OUCH
...and that pic was taken twenty years ago before the horrible disneyland incident.

Leave that giant fucking mouse catastrophe out of this. I think I look quite dapper in that pic. We all know it was taken in bad lighting while I was taking a shit.

Leave that giant fucking mouse catastrophe out of this. I think I look quite dapper in that pic. We all know it was taken in bad lighting while I was taking a shit.

come on, now. you weren't shitting, you always sit down to pee. and all i can say is that minnie mouse is one tough bitch!!

Originally posted by OUCH
come on, now. you weren't shitting, you always sit down to pee. and all i can say is that minnie mouse is one tough bitch!!

Toughest thing in a petticoat since western saloon whores.

Toughest thing in a petticoat since western saloon whores.

and she knows how to use a corndog as a deadly weapon

yarrow.jpg

Thanks OUCH...I suddenly have a huge craving for tree leaves...is this normal?

Originally posted by Moving Shadow
i think it is a fake, i got an email about 2 years ago claiming it was an answer by a chemistry student in cambridge (england), it is still kinda funny though.
Bwahahaha! What a fucking retard you are. You just don't EVER get it do you? I knew you were an idiot but I have grossly overestimated your cognitive abilities. How do you maintain the whole inhale, exhale thing?

I feel flatered by my fanclub.... That people were constantly talking about me flatered but saving my picture to your hardrive and putting it up as an avatar is really flatering :D....

Good photoshopping bro, the ears look like treeleaves so I suggest perfecting that and it would be brilliant :)

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
I feel flatered by my fanclub.... That people were constantly talking about me flatered but saving my picture to your hardrive and putting it up as an avatar is really flatering :D....

Good photoshopping bro, the ears look like treeleaves so I suggest perfecting that and it would be brilliant :)

Of course they are tree leaves, giraffes like tree leaves. Do not worry; there is more to come. However, I would like to point out that flatter and any form of that word has 2 "t's" and I sense that by using the word 3 times in one run-on sentence, this thread may have gotten under your skin.

Of course they are tree leaves, giraffes like tree leaves. Do not worry; there is more to come. However, I would like to point out that flatter and any form of that word has 2 "t's" and I sense that by using the word 3 times in one run-on sentence, this thread may have gotten under your skin.

Wil je het in het Nederlands proberen? Oder gehen Sie es in Deutch versuchen?

That's what I thought as well.... I am sorry that my english ain't perfect but untill you speak dutch like I speak english I suggest we don't mind my spelling errors

Brouwer succumbed the pressure and changed the avatar. Talking about moral defeat.

Originally posted by rtbrouwer
Wil je het in het Nederlands proberen? Oder gehen Sie es in Deutch versuchen?

That's what I thought as well.... I am sorry that my english ain't perfect but untill you speak dutch like I speak english I suggest we don't mind my spelling errors

HELP!!! I've been PWN3D!!11!!

Back