University Albany students who claimed to be victims racist attack charged

Kana Li

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/2...imed-to-be-victims-racist-attack-charged.html

So three girls got in a fight and attacked someone and tried to cover it with the race card. This type of problem is probably the most problematic for me. When people see this they are just going to doubt real cases more. So I am pretty glad the girls will be charged as they are hurting pretty much everyone by making false reports.

Doesn't matter all those who supported them will ignore this or claim police corruption.

The women, all 20 years old, claimed they were attacked early on the morning of Jan. 30 while riding a bus. They claimed that they were called racial slurs and were physically attacked while bystanders looked on.

Investigators say a review of multiple videos of the incident showed no evidence the women were victims of a crime or subjected to racial slurs. In fact, police said the women were the aggressors, assaulting a 19-year-old white woman.

The kicker
"I especially want to point out that what happened on the bus was not a 'hate crime,'" University Police Chief Frank Wiley said in a statement, according to the Albany Times-Union.

Yet the originally reported case was a hate crime. Hate crimes only go one way.

well, this article is on foxnews.com, so the source is garbage. furthermore, this will all be swept under the rug as this is EXACTLY what they don't want out there. nothing can hurt the cause. especially anything that can show the cause is mostly bs

I wonder if Hillary will comment on this case again.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/2...imed-to-be-victims-racist-attack-charged.html

So three girls got in a fight and attacked someone and tried to cover it with the race card. This type of problem is probably the most problematic for me. When people see this they are just going to doubt real cases more. So I am pretty glad the girls will be charged as they are hurting pretty much everyone by making false reports.

So I guess Obama is not inviting these 3 poor victims to the White House for dinner anymore?

well, this article is on foxnews.com, so the source is garbage. furthermore, this will all be swept under the rug as this is EXACTLY what they don't want out there. nothing can hurt the cause. especially anything that can show the cause is mostly bs

not sure if serious, but I posted the cnn link above also

I had a very similar experience in highschool, well before the advent of camera phones.

Friend of mine (Black), attacked another friend of mine (white), and whooped him pretty good.

The justification was "Well, he said racist things." Of course, the other witnesses, most of whom were black, agreed to the story. The school seemed more interested in investigating the racist remarks than the actual violent assault. So this is nothing new.

I'm just glad I'm not in highschool today or my friend probably would have been arrested for being attacked, and I'd probably be arrested for being white and not agreeing to the plotline of SJW's.

Back