Universal Nutrition: Animal Cuts?

BHSkhan

White Belt
Reaction score
Same guys who make other products "Animal" Products(Pak, Stak, etc). Was checking out the bodybuidling.com forums and a lot of people like it. Anyone else heard of it? Used it? Opinions? I don't plan on using it since Ripped Fuel is giving me the extra boost I need to do that extra bit during cardio.

ALRIGHT HERES THE LINK TO THE PRODUCT: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=162

anything with the name Animal in front of it is overpriced

better diet, more cardio, green tea, drink water.

You pull another stunt thread like this and i'll have your account.

epi706img07.jpg

Now you listen to me! I'm givin' you one last chance! You're an eager poster, but you let your emotions get in the way! And your little "pills first ask questions later" technique has no place in this century! Now you get down to that gym and you do it by the books, you got it?! MikeMartial is on my ass and blablablah!

anything with the name Animal in front of it is overpriced

better diet, more cardio, green tea, drink water.

You pull another stunt thread like this and i'll have your account.

epi706img07.jpg

Now you listen to me! I'm givin' you one last chance! You're an eager poster, but you let your emotions get in the way! And your little "pills first ask questions later" technique has no place in this century! Now you get down to that gym and you do it by the books, you got it?! MikeMartial is on my ass and blablablah!

Huh. Did i miss something? I just wanted an opinion... And for you information I do hit the gym. :D and I take BJJ class.

Those 'dubs have made you either crazy, hypoxic, or hyponatremic, TX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back