Unfortunately the wrong fight from friday will be appealed.

YesMySon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ken will try and appeal his loss to gracie, based on the obvious nut to head knee combo

But the real fight that should be examined is DADA vs Kimbo. Kimbo dropped to his knees, and collapsed at the feet of DADA. It should have been stopped. Kimbo bowed down to DADA 5000 and somehow big john mcartoad kept it going. There needs to be an appeal on the fight outcome and there needs to be an immediate rematch with NO CAP

e9v4wdn.gif

Ken will try and appeal his loss to gracie, based on the obvious nut to head knee combo

But the real fight that should be examined is DADA vs Kimbo. Kimbo dropped to his knees, and collapsed at the feet of DADA. It should have been stopped. Kimbo bowed down to DADA 5000 and somehow big john mcartoad kept it going. There needs to be an appeal on the fight outcome and there needs to be an immediate rematch with NO CAP

I wouldn't have really complained if Big John had called the fight when Kimbo decided to offer Dada a free BJ.

Is it illegal to drop to a knee to avoid an opponent from knee strikes to the head? I can't say that I don't think these "technicalities" don't cheapen the sport, but we have all seen highly skilled MMA athletes fighting in the major leagues of MMA employ the same type of "legal" garbage.

If it really is that unacceptable, than Rich Franklin's UFC record should be eradicated for suggesting to UFC WW champion Matt Serra employ this tactic at to begin a fight with GSP when it simply is a submission!

Any commission that takes Ken's appeal seriously is a joke. Texas commission is bad enough to do that.

glad to see you are still alive. I thought you might have harmed yourself after your man crushed literally nearly died he was so out of shape.

Is it illegal to drop to a knee to avoid an opponent from knee strikes to the head? I can't say that I don't think these "technicalities" don't cheapen the sport, but we have all seen highly skilled MMA athletes fighting in the major leagues of MMA employ the same type of "legal" garbage.

If it really is that unacceptable, than Rich Franklin's UFC record should be eradicated for suggesting to UFC WW champion Matt Serra employ this tactic at to begin a fight with GSP when it simply is a submission!

Kimbo dropping to his knees out of exhaustion and providing no defense isn't all that different from Dad Flair Flopping onto his face out of exhaustion and providing no defense.

I wasn't yelling at the screen for the fight to be stopped when Kimbo knelt down by any stretch, but if BJM had stepped in, I wouldn't have really objected at the time.

This fight only proved

HW weight cap is a joke
DADA would have won in BYB

DADA is garbage. He has no business in MMA.

If he's the baddest dude they have I'll pass. The guy has zero skill, he's just a big dude and that's it.

That event is still delivering entertainment.

Problem is some are viewing the Dada vs Slice match wrong. It wasnt a MMA match. The fight didnt represent MMA. It was two guys fighting to see who was the best backyard fighter. It just happen to be on a Bellator event because someone seen value in it. I can see what they were thinking. Kimbo wins .. great .. he is a draw and they keep cashing in. Dada wins .. great .. they have another Kimbo to promote for a little while.

Ken deserves the NC. Blatant nut shot.

If he's the baddest dude they have I'll pass. The guy has zero skill, he's just a big dude and that's it.

If Dada had more experience and a better camp he would have won

If Dada didn't have to lose 40lbs for no reason he would have won.
Kimbo has no excuse to have such a terrible gas tank.

Kimbo just fell down, but was nowhere near a ko. It wouldve been a too early stoppage.

I noticed this at the time of watching tbh. Didn't think much about it at the time as I was too busy laughing at how dada didn't even attempt to attack anything whilst kimbo was just sitting there

Back