Merab won the battle , but Suggar will win the war. Here's why :

Rataria

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
in abut 2-4 years time Merab will have been through all these major competitive title dogfights possibly being rocked on multiple occasions , there will be injuries that occur in between fights, surgeries needed ,etc... Merab's own training and performance volume may wear him out of the game at a much faster rate than Suggar's lower output lifestyle. I could go on and on about the advantages this has. I wouldnt be suprised if he takes nearly a year off and comes back for a #1 Contender fight or moves up in weight for something relatively short notice against Topuria or something

Let me know what y'all think. Don't forget to hit the LIKE and subscribe button for notifications and updates.

Last edited:
in abut 2-4 years time Merab will have been through all these major competitive title dogfights possibly being rocked on multiple occasions , there will be injuries that occur in between fights, surgeries need ,etc... Merab's own training and performance volume may wear him out of the game at a much faster rate than Suggar's lower output lifestyle. I could go on and on about the advantages this has. I wouldnt be suprised if he takes nearly a year off and comes back for a #1 Contender fight or moves up in weight for something relatively short notice against Topuria or something

Let me know what y'all think. Don't forget to hit the LIKE and subscribe button for notifications and updates.
where can i activate the bell

merab's wacky conditioning is going to take him a long way, he's lapping the field with that shit right now. and as far as o'malley is concerned, that's a style matchup problem for him - maybe wasn't clear to some people before the fight, but should be now. he's not winning a second fight with merab, or any others for that matter.

tenor.gif

Back