Unfortunate that press shows what McGregor vs Nate could have been

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That press conference was more or less what I expected a McGregor Diaz press to be, its unfortunate that it wasn't longer.

Conor demolished him, Nate had 2 good ones on Conor, but IMO I would pay to watch them go at it longer

it was perfect i just wish mcgregor didnt shut him down so fast because nate could barely think of what to say for the first 10 minutes lol

I'll judge it by who got angrier.

McGregor was just about in tears three times during that press conference.

That press conference was more or less what I expected a McGregor Diaz press to be, its unfortunate that it wasn't longer.

Conor demolished him, Nate had 2 good ones on Conor, but IMO I would pay to watch them go at it longer
You will have a chance to pay to see them go at it a bit longer on March 5th, until Nate sleeps Conor.

Nate got real quiet real fast when Conor asked him if he knew his friends were on stuff before they got busted.

Nate got real quiet real fast when Conor asked him if he knew his friends were on stuff before they got busted.

And before that he was stuttering and spluttering trying to come up with a defense for the steroid allegations. The Shields/Melendez barb came after five or ten minutes.

I enjoyed it. I think both guys had some fun back and forth banter. I'm not sure why we're trying to decipher who "won" the press conference, tho.

Lol all he had to say after that was "... you're on steroids" and Conor lost his mind again.

I don't know, that looked like a shit show to me. Last minute at the UFC gym, 20 minutes of just insulting eachother back and forth and that was kinda it. There wasn't any real content

Back