Unfair! UFC 166's Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Beard

sp00k

5 Steps Lower
@Brown
Reaction score
Unfair! UFC 166's Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Houston.

It would make perfect sense then, for "DC" to try to get any advantage he can on fight night, even if it means going after that bird's nest under "Big Country's" chin. In fact, Cormier plans to file a formal complaint with the Texas athletic commission prior to their UFC 166 co-main event on Oct. 19, 2013 in Houston, demanding that his opponent shaves his beard.

Nelson's response?

The portly power-puncher told UFC Tonight that if a beard is capable of providing an "unfair advantage," then Cormier "should have had a beard when he failed in the Olympics in 2008 and 2004."

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/19/4747244/unfair-ufc-166-daniel-cormier-file-formal-complaint-roy-nelson-shave-beard-mma

Nelson is funny. We all know DC isn't going to trade with Roy anyway. Hug and beat his way to a decision.

Pushing Mir against the fence for 15minutes, complaining about Roy's beard....
Cormier doing everything he can to get new fans !

lol

Good, that beard is disgusting. And Nelson's response was weak. At least Cormier was good en to be in the Olympics.

Nelson's response?

The portly power-puncher told UFC Tonight that if a beard is capable of providing an "unfair advantage," then Cormier "should have had a beard when he failed in the Olympics in 2008 and 2004."

eSX5q.gif

Yeah I wouldn't want to touch that thing either. Nelson's a moron.

while nelson had a good response, and I don't think it gives him an advantage, I do sympathize with cormier. Who wants the beard of a fat, sweaty man in their face? I'm surprised it hasn't come up before (unless this would be his first time fighting with it, i unno)

I like Cormier. Honestly.

That being said, I think he should tuck his tampon back in, shut his mouth, and fight.

Jorge Masvidal tried the same thing with Chiesa.

i hope DC's joking. i like him but if he actually ended up going through with this he'd fall a few notches in my book

and that's why you actually watch the vid instead of just reading the text.

Starting to want a double knockout to be honest

Back