• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unexpected visitor

Anewt

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Had this little fellow randomly show up this morning.... thought I'd share the fabulous hairdo <lmao>

He's wandered a fair few miles to end up here 20240618_114040.jpg20240618_075603.jpg

The hair cracks me up more than it should

[ I don't own horses nor pony's]

The hair and the matching boots go perfectly together
That sexy little number is ready to go see Poison and Motley Crue play a double bill at the Roxy on Sunset Strip and I love it, love everything about it

She could prolly end up blowing one of the guys from LA Guns if she plays her cards right

@RollSonnenRoll

If he's still there, offer him some bread/carrots/apples. Better to quarter the apples/slice carrots to a similar size/tear bread slices in half for a pony of that size.

Let us know how it tasted when you cook it.

It reminded me of that one blonde girl in Fargo who tbh I wood

If he's still there, offer him some bread/carrots/apples. Better to quarter the apples/slice carrots to a similar size/tear bread slices in half for a pony of that size.
Yup and then tie her to a tree or something so the owners can come get her

The hair and the matching boots go perfectly together
That sexy little number is ready to go see Poison and Motley Crue play a double bill at the Roxy on Sunset Strip and I love it, love everything about it

She could prolly end up blowing one of the guys from LA Guns if she plays her cards right

@RollSonnenRoll
Its a shame what happened to Jayne

Back