Underrated gimmicks

a8e7cbd2-cf93-4d52-bb5d-7701bfb6184a.jpg

tumblr_miyk00xaHX1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

EE2WjeTj-633fjjgT-Disco-Inferno-en-WCW-WWE.gif

Mortis. During that particular period there was no one I was more excited to watch every week than Chris.

I saw the episode about Kanyon on Dark Side of the Ring. Sad he took his own life over his sexuality. The part when Cena and Flair ripped on him is brutal. You can tell Flair took the wind out of his sails.

Rick Rude and Val Venus

Last edited:
Mortis. During that particular period there was no one I was more excited to watch every week than Chris.
Morris was good.
Champagne Kanyon was good.
Positively Kanyon running around like a nut and giving out "Kanyon Cutters" to random people? That was freaking genius!

Neckbeards don't be knowin'.

"Disco has different opinions than me on political issues and thinks that skinny fat is less aesthetic than juiced up. I'm going to remind him that he was a jobber 25 years ago with a lame gimmick."

Motherfucker anchored the first hour of a three hour party every Monday night. Got so many people over at every stage of his career from being a jobber on the muthahship (if you weel) to dropping the TV title to Booker T for his first singles title (and first African-American TV champ) to putting over women's wrestlers in Impact only a few years ago.

Neckbeards don't be knowin'.

"Disco has different opinions than me on political issues and thinks that skinny fat is less aesthetic than juiced up. I'm going to remind him that he was a jobber 25 years ago with a lame gimmick."

Motherfucker anchored the first hour of a three hour party every Monday night. Got so many people over at every stage of his career from being a jobber on the muthahship (if you weel) to dropping the TV title to Booker T for his first singles title (and first African-American TV champ) to putting over women's wrestlers in Impact only a few years ago.
Disco Inferno pisses off wrestlers for things he says on twitter which gives him attention.

Jim Cornette mocks Disco yet holds many of the same beliefs about modern wrestling.

Disco can still rile people up when he no longer wrestles.

Last edited:

I think this would have been a solid heel gimmick on NXT.

Disco Inferno pisses off wrestlers for things he says on twitter which gives him attention.

Jim Cornette mocks Disco yet holds many of the same beliefs about modern wrestling.

Disco can still rile people up when he no longer wrestlers.
Workers work. Always.

Even though it got over, I’m saying Mankind. I think it was way better than Cactus Jack. Super interesting character.

As for stuff that didn’t get over as much:
Crowbar from WCW
Roadkill from ECW
And original heel Doink (which got over a little bit)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back