Undeniable proof that Ronda will beat Nunes tomorrow night

Sorry, I would have jumped all over this, but I bet 10k on Tim Elliot, based on another Sherbro recommend:

Wow, now I am beginning to feel slightly concerned, after reading all of the "fake" comments here. I jumped out and bet 10k (didn't want to be outdone), immediately after reading the OP. Figured from that it had to be a 100% sure thing, felt so good, like I was about to get free money, based solely on solid intel provide by a reliable source. Nobody on Sherdog would ever lie or troll, right? I mean we are brethren, fellow Sherdoggers, not to mention it is against the rules!

But now, after reading other replies, I am not feeling very well.

By the way, don't own a scanner, and my Motorola Star-Tac does not have a camera.

I need to go to the bathroom.

LOL

I honestly thought you clowns would be thankful for the free advice/money. Whatever, peasants.

ronda wins via DFW followed by a year of feminist woman power beyonce speaches about rondas struggle back to glory from suicide. bet the house

Ts has some inconsistencies in his post history.

Regarding picking winners.

I really thought Mike was going to lose against Silva, Rockhold and Hendo.
Post by: 13 others, Nov 14, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Regarding Weidman Romero

Yes it was 19-19 going into the 3rd
Post by: 13 others, Nov 13, 2016
forum: UFC Discussion

Lmao. No way Weidman won round 2 vs Romero.
Post by: 13 others, Nov 25, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Regarding his personal life

I am 12 years old you goof.
Post by: 13 others, Nov 8, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

Me and my wife decided to visit her parents over the week since we our both off for Christmas holidays. Her grandfather (moms side) is currently...
Thread by: 13 others, Dec 22, 2016

Haha, I love when I see terrible poster who joined here 10 years ago. My gf has more mma knowledge than you.
Post by: 13 others, Nov 13, 2016 in forum: UFC Discussion

i have Ronda to win but i hope the bitch get ktfo

Regarding Weidman Romero

Me and my wife decided to visit her parents over the week since we our both off for Christmas holidays. Her grandfather (moms side) is currently...

Haha, I love when I see terrible poster who joined here 10 years ago. My gf has more mma knowledge than you.
lol EXPOSED

Correct, Cody has a punchers chance, otherwise he gets outclassed.
Well, with all due respect he barely survived TJ.
And Faber looked like he just picked the fight for lulz (ah hell with it I have a chance you never know) . So Cody maybe huge test for the current champ.

Almost all recent huge title changes took place via KO\TKO
Bisping, Conor x2, Woodley, Miocic,even Nunes was few punches away from stopping Tate via punches TKO

The trashtalk is irellevant here. You can't win argument with Cruz - he is way above average IQ and his social skills are unmatched. That doesn't meant he can't be stopped in the octagon. He may win all pre-fight talk, but remember how Nate Diaz stormed from the interview due to pure pressure of Conor and still finished him in less then two rounds.

Cody is young, hungry, natural fighter, he is not going anywhere.

Well, with all due respect he barely survived TJ.
And Faber looked like he just picked the fight for lulz (ah hell with it I have a chance you never know) . So Cody maybe huge test for the current champ.

Almost all recent huge title changes took place via KO\TKO
Bisping, Conor x2, Woodley, Miocic,even Nunes was few punches away from stopping Tate via punches TKO

The trashtalk is irellevant here. You can't win argument with Cruz - he is way above average IQ and his social skills are unmatched. That doesn't meant he can't be stopped in the octagon. He may win all pre-fight talk, but remember how Nate Diaz stormed from the interview due to pure pressure of Conor and still finished him in less then two rounds.

Cody is young, hungry, natural fighter, he is not going anywhere.

I mean I didn't see him simply "surviving" vs TJ but that's subjective. Thought he won that fight handidly.
Again I think Cody has a punchers chance in this one. He is outclassed in every other aspect of MMA.
This is a largeeee step up in competition for him, while Dom is 22-1 and has been competing at the highest level in the sport for pretty much his whole career.

I think Cody may one day be a champion, he could even be champ tomorrow night if he KO's Dom. Other than that it's an easy fight for Dom. I would say TJ gives a better challenge than Cody.

im 15.5, hardly a kid
Wait a few years and gain some humility. I was watching pancrase and Vale Tudo when you were still a drop in your dad's panties. Your vast knowledge of MMA has been greatly exaggerated young padowan

Regarding Weidman Romero

<bball2><bball2>

Back