Uncle Dana Just Signed Erick Silva's Younger Brother Gabriel Silva

I refuse to believe that he's actually younger.

Very smart. First time we will have 2 Brothers be UFC Champions at the same time. Im thinking maybe 2 years after Erick gets that Bellator title. Very smart marketing strategy by the UFC

Looks to be a promising young prospect... at the tender age of 42
Are you desylixc lol? hes 24. Undefeated, 1 spit decsion win over a can. That's A1 prospect material right there.

Great....

Another decade of stale as fuck jokes about another can. I can’t wait.

tumblr_mh53ch6Q5m1rdutw3o1_400.gif
Stuff like this is why you don’t have any friends.

If he younger brother to Erick, how is he even allowed to fight?

<{danayeah}>

This kid is too young to be fighting in the UFC. They never learn from their mistakes, look what happened to his older brother. Erick barely fucking hit puberty and was thrown to the dogs. Is this how they build up their prospects? I'm glad Erick moved on to another organisation that will give him time to grow, he is still very young. I hope they treat Gabriel differently.

Lol, best part of this thread is the embarrassment and confusion on his opponents face as he slowly realises he was grappling the ref <45>

It's mathematically and scientifically impossible to be younger than Erick Silva at any point in time

Great young prospect

Meh, he's too old and shopworn, imo.

His brother Erick is the one to watch. That kid is going places once he gets his feet a little wet

Damn I've never seen anyone out of it for that long. He still thought he was in the fight like 20-30 seconds after it was over

Back