Uncle Creepy vs. Tim Elliot

Guiltypartie101

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I really like the way both of these guys fight and I think it would be an awesome match up. There aren't alot of contenders at 125 right now, and these guys are arguably at about the same place in the division right now. What does sherdog think?

125 is a shark tank right now.

McCall, Johnson, Benavidez, Uyenoyama, Elliot, Dodson, Goudinot, Lineker, Cariaso.

Every matchup is fireworks.

Ian's already fighting benavidez, but i agree this matchup would be fun to see.

There's only a few fighters at 125, but most matchups are exciting.

Hopefully Tim can make it onto the main card soon and get off the facebook prelims, shame most people missed his FOTN against Papazian

The flyweight division isn't completely filled out right now so it's only a matter of time before they fight.

Some folks claim the 125 div. is lacking 'depth' in the talent pool... Lacking depth, sure, but not lacking talent. Any one of those guys are more than capable of puttin on a good show. But, "yes" to the question the TS posted. It would be a kick ass matchup.

Hopefully Tim can make it onto the main card soon and get off the facebook prelims, shame most people missed his FOTN against Papazian

Tru dat. I missed it myself...

You people can watch it here before the UFC takes it down, if you haven't seen it yet:

That could definitely be a FOTY contender. I'm not saying it would win any FOTY awards, but it should be noted among them, at least.

Also, Tim Elliot is the grown up version of Timmy Turner
TimmyTurner.jpg

Some folks claim the 125 div. is lacking 'depth' in the talent pool... Lacking depth, sure, but not lacking talent. Any one of those guys are more than capable of puttin on a good show. But, "yes" to the question the TS posted. It would be a kick ass matchup.

This.

I thought I had read he that uncle creepy might fight benavidez but hadn't read anything official. If not creepy then who for elliot?

125 is a shark tank right now.

McCall, Johnson, Benavidez, Uyenoyama, Elliot, Dodson, Goudinot, Lineker, Cariaso.

Every matchup is fireworks.

Don't forget Moraga.

elliot Vs Lineker would be a fun matchup IMO. his matchup with dodson was fucking awesome, and he dominate Papazian. if not then Elliot Vs Gaudinot(i'm a big fan of both but would be fun fight) i say keep him away from Uncle Creepy for now

Back