Uncle Creepy gets slapped at Rizin weigh ins. Punches back.

Or u can just admit u hate Ian for fucking your family members or whatever reason that is

Do I care if some fighters a drug dealer or used drug? Nope! And all the other shit u listed is ridiculous, sounds like ur a saint or some shit, post your resume and let us judge!

It's a fight game bitch! It's not like he's running for the next president! So stfu! I could care less, whatever Ian does is his life, no one else should judge him, just because he's done something in his life doesn't mean he shouldn't punch back after getting smack in the head! I'm glad he did!

So fuck off TS
In other news, I hear your mixtape is FIRE! lol

23ti5oh.gif

Is he ranked 3 in the world and by whom?

It had been rumored that Kyoji Horiguchi’s contract was up, and that turned out to be true. Now FloCombat is reporting that the UFC did offer him a new contract, but he wasn’t happy with the terms and turned it down.

The 26-year-old Horiguchi (18-2, 7-1 UFC) was ranked third at 125 pounds in the most recent UFC rankings, but has since been removed from the category.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/...ght-kyoji-horiguchi-free-agent-rizin-mma-news

The other rankings don't rank him now because he moved up in weight to fight in this tournament.
If this was a 125lb tournament he would still be ranked top 3.

I rank him at top 3 anyway and my sherdog belt makes me more legit than most MMA media

I doubt anyone at ESPN is aware he has fought since leaving ufc

It had been rumored that Kyoji Horiguchi’s contract was up, and that turned out to be true. Now FloCombat is reporting that the UFC did offer him a new contract, but he wasn’t happy with the terms and turned it down.

The 26-year-old Horiguchi (18-2, 7-1 UFC) was ranked third at 125 pounds in the most recent UFC rankings, but has since been removed from the category.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/...ght-kyoji-horiguchi-free-agent-rizin-mma-news

They don't rank him now because he moved up in weight to fight in this tournament.
If this was a 125lb tournament he would still be ranked top 3.

I rank him at top 3 anyway and my sherdog belt makes me more legit than most MMA media
True that.

I feel like this is befitting of a douche bag like Ian. To spend his final days getting smacked upside his head while standing next to a giant cup of noodles. Even if he wins, he should be embarrassed. Talk about squandering your good fortune away over the years.

Are you retarded?

The other guy slapped him on the back first

Hey hey. She's a human being dude. No need to call her an ape. Yes, she should not be fighting small grandmothers, lol, but she can't help her size. God did that.

1. There is no god. 2. Look at her sister. What is the difference? PEDs. 3. Profit.

Cup of Noodle is going places and will be the first fighter without using a mouth guard

Was Ian not on Helwanis show talkin about how he has brain damage now?

TS failed to mention Gabi missed weight by 26lbs!! 26lbs!!!! Lmao

Gabi Garcia has no fault there isn't a single woman in the entire world that is in her weight class.

People here talk about freak athletes, well, mma has the freakiest women athlete in the world.
Wow. Imagine actually being so dumb you think Gabi Garcia is the freakiest female athlete in the world.

Gabriel Oliveira is 10-0, just KO'd UFC's top 15 ranked Kawajiri. He's a threat, plus will have 4-5 inches of height.
yeah but nobody knew who he was before he beat kawajiri and he still doesn't have a wiki page.

kawajiri's been done for years, not as done as guys like gomi but he's obviously not in his prime.

and yeah i just realized horiguchi is gonna be a flyweight fighting a featherweight, hopefully kyoji's speed is too much for him.

i just wanna see horiguchi make mccall look dumb.

Last edited:
<This7>
DEAR SHERDOG....... I demand that cup noodle gets into the fighters database ASAP!!!!!!

Back