1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Ummm Actually....

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by James Fuller, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James Fuller

James Fuller Amateur Fighter

From the FAQ:

Q: I want to go on the JUICE! Do STEROIDS! Get HA-OOGE! Can I talk about that here?

A: AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids) *can* be talked about, but dosages and/or cycle regimes CANNOT be discussed, nor can places to "obtain" them.

So I guess Steroids CAN be discussed. Furthermore, I don't remember anyone in the "Should I go on with my Weight Cut" thread talking about how much, what kind or where they get their pot. It is something that came up naturally in the conversation, in fact it was present from the very first post.

2. Oblivian

Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Am I missing something?

3. Origins

Origins Blue Belt

^

I thought the same thing when I first opened this up.

4. Oblivian

Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

Weed use is talked about all over Sherdog. Shit, just look up how many legalization of marijuana threads have been done in War Room, Mayberry, etc. People even talk of shroom and coke use. I always thought as long as you weren't talking about where to acquire them or step by step instructions on injections, then it was ok. I don't know though - I've never really read the rules.

5. scottm

scottm Green Belt

cannibus should be the first response given to hard gainers

2cents

6. James Fuller

James Fuller Amateur Fighter

Oh yeah sorry guys, one of our threads got shut down earlier for no reason other than we offended a moderators delicate constitution. Thats the reason for the thread.

yeah exactly. But our forum moderators often arnt actually familiar with the rules either. It's crazy.

7. XTrainer

XTrainer Red Belt

You can only talk about drugs in only in an academic context. You were certainly not talking about marijuana "academically" in the other thread. If you have a problem with the board rules, talk the admin. My job is to enforce the rules as they stand. The rules aren't mine, they come down from people far above me who actually make this site financially and logistically possible...you have no right to post here, your posting here is a privilege subject to their discretion to their rules.

Any more bullcrap attacks on me because you can't follow the rules, or question them maturely, and you'll be banned. If that seems harsh, sorry, I've lost my stomach for being personally attacked for doing my job.

PS: You conveniently left out something else it says about steroid discussion in the FAQs: "Without even getting into the legal ramifications of AAS, for the most part, posters here will either shut you down or direct you elsewhere. All in all, it's not the most welcome topic."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.