UMA Custom 16oz IR gloves

20151217_121232_zpstnkb5z32.jpg
20151217_121106_zpslwey6jlm.jpg
20151217_121031_zpsbnbvjfva.jpg

All the gloves you have posted are pretty sweet looking! Althought I really do love the Red black Gold one the most :D

These are mine :)
I finally got to wear my gloves for the first time last night so i thought i'd add a 'mini review' here:

Firstly, communication with UMA was exceptional. Withing 5 or 6 emails over 3 days we had homed in on the design specification. PayPal payment process was flawless, despite me paying with a different email address to the one used for communication.

Turnaround was a week faster than quoted and the courier company used allowed me to nominate a 'safe place' for delivery as i would not be in at the quoted time.

Construction: These gloves are beautiful! The print work, leather and stitching are all excellent - they drew lots of positive comments at my club last night, especially as the colours match our fight suits perfectly!

Performance: 20 x 1.5 minute rounds of sparring last night and i've never felt more confident that my hands were fully protected! The 4" velcro is great too. The fit was perfect for my wrapped hands and whilst i got 'warm' i would not say at any point that my hands were 'too hot'. Well landed punches gave a satisfying pop sound and sparring partners commented that they felt the gloves were soft on impact.

Overall, i'm a very happy first time buyer and i'm currently discussing another pair of glove with UMA for use on the pads to ensure that i dont compress the foam on these to the detriment of my sparring partners comfort (several of whom are only teenagers). £88 delivered to the UK was a reasonable price to pay considering most shops are trying to flog a pair of Stock Twins Special for that!

I finally got to wear my gloves for the first time last night so i thought i'd add a 'mini review' here:

Firstly, communication with UMA was exceptional. Withing 5 or 6 emails over 3 days we had homed in on the design specification. PayPal payment process was flawless, despite me paying with a different email address to the one used for communication.

Turnaround was a week faster than quoted and the courier company used allowed me to nominate a 'safe place' for delivery as i would not be in at the quoted time.

Construction: These gloves are beautiful! The print work, leather and stitching are all excellent - they drew lots of positive comments at my club last night, especially as the colours match our fight suits perfectly!

Performance: 20 x 1.5 minute rounds of sparring last night and i've never felt more confident that my hands were fully protected! The 4" velcro is great too. The fit was perfect for my wrapped hands and whilst i got 'warm' i would not say at any point that my hands were 'too hot'. Well landed punches gave a satisfying pop sound and sparring partners commented that they felt the gloves were soft on impact.

Overall, i'm a very happy first time buyer and i'm currently discussing another pair of glove with UMA for use on the pads to ensure that i dont compress the foam on these to the detriment of my sparring partners comfort (several of whom are only teenagers). £88 delivered to the UK was a reasonable price to pay considering most shops are trying to flog a pair of Stock Twins Special for that!

Thank you very much Franksie for this awesome mini review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and glad that you like your First custom pair.

We are working on your second pair's design mate.

Back