• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UMA company is awesome guys!

IrishPatBrown

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
just want let all you guys know,i recently bought the UMA R9 head gear from them.they recommended me a certain size but i didnt think it sounded right so i went with size i thought was right. turned out they were right and my head gear was to small,tight. i contacted them about the situation and they were very courteous,helpful and prompt.they sent me the size i should of got in the first place they even let me keep my headgear which was to small,just charged me a small fee for shipping and shipped me the new headgear out,just here to say they were right it fits great and cant wait to start getting some sparing in! thanks again to everyone at UMA! highly recommend these guys and their products!

That's really cool. I'm always glad to hear about a company going above and beyond. What head circumference is appropriate for your extra? Interested in selling?

Glad to hear everything worked out. The guys down at uma are awesome.

UMA's customer service is excellent. I ordered gloves from them and there was a slight miscommunication between us. They offered to replace the glove if I pay the shipping fee, which is very kind of them.

Back