• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ultimate 80's Memories Thread - Part 2 - The 80s Strikes Back

853-400x500.jpg

Damn, now that takes me back, wow!

I'm gonna try and watch this within the next day or two. I hear it is awesome:

p8696_p_v7_aa.jpg

I'm gonna try and watch this within the next day or two. I hear it is awesome:

p8696_p_v7_aa.jpg

Heck yeah, great flick! Any other notable titles from the 80's you've somehow never seen? I feel like I'm behind on my Cannon Films viewing besides the action titles...

Heck yeah, great flick! Any other notable titles from the 80's you've somehow never seen? I feel like I'm behind on my Cannon Films viewing besides the action titles...

I'm sure there's many, but nothing else comes to mind right now. Maybe St. Elmo's Fire and some other 80s teen flicks. I'll have to look. I used the first thread for suggestions. I'd be open to more.

spaced invaders
space camp
critters
ghoulies
the last starfighter
enemy mine

im on a sci fi and space kick.

spaced invaders
space camp
critters
ghoulies
the last starfighter
enemy mine

im on a sci fi and space kick.

I love Space Camp and The Last Starfighter, but the rest I'll have to look into. I've heard of Critters and Ghoulies, but not the others.

I watched that movie so much growing up I could probably recite it! So good!

Just looking at the poster of it, it's so awesome and 80s. It has that "ET" vibe to it. It's too bad movies don't have cool posters like this any more. Something so simple, yet it gets you really excited.

Just looking at the poster of it, it's so awesome and 80s. It has that "ET" vibe to it. It's too bad movies don't have cool posters like this any more. Something so simple, yet it gets you really excited.

That poster makes me want to go home and watch it right now! lol

also "night of the creeps..."

and gleaming the cube...free on yt

and gleaming the cube...free on yt

man i hated that movie. I was like "you fucking poser" and then i would watch bones brigade and future primitive and sometimes animal chin but that was borderline poser too.

Remember when street fighters used to make music videos? Yep, that was the 80's.

I love Space Camp and The Last Starfighter, but the rest I'll have to look into. I've heard of Critters and Ghoulies, but not the others.

I recommend Enemy Mine. Not a movie you'll rewatch over and over again, but decent science fiction.

From the 80s!

- Classic Tom Savini

[YT]YUHUgMuODFg[/YT]

[YT]3gJHxi_5tuY[/YT]

Back