Ukraine is spiraling towards civil war

In a war between USA an Russia? Are you really sure about that?

In a WAR, Imo of course they would be used and the nation who is able to achieve more damage with a nuclear first strike will have the better chance to win. So, don

It's not a civil war so much as an entirely Russia-led process of subversion and destabilization.

dRzxjXq.png

It is a Russia-led process, but the statistic is obviously bs.

EDIT: Ops, Sorry, didn't see exactly what the numbers was about. I take what i said back.

Avakov is not in charge of ATO anymore. Right Sector refused to work with him so they put Nalivaychenko in charge.

He's still acting minister of internal affairs, right?

It's spread to Odessa. At least one dead.

I wonder if the Russian politicians are telling the people if Russian soldiers invade they'll be "greeted with flowers".

It will be the 9th may (Victory day) soon, while russians/ukranians still fighting each other, i bet Hitler masturbates to this, in hell.

Looks like plenty of pro-Russians dead in Odessa after they attacked demonstrators with clubs and retreated to a "occupied" building that was set ablaze, they do not seem to have much support there.

Good point, Rusk.

Fire allegedly started by pro-Russian demonstrator's Molotov cocktails kills 38 pro-Russian protesters.

Looks like plenty of pro-Russians dead in Odessa after they attacked demonstrators with clubs and retreated to a "occupied" building that was set ablaze, they do not seem to have much support there.

100s of pro-Russians attacked a peaceful pro-Ukraine march of about 1500 people.

Apparently, the fire was started by their own Molotovs.

I hope this ends quite quickly. Those elections can't come soon enough, gives more legitimacy to the fight back.

You mean because parts of the country were seized without actually killing?

No. I just wanted some clarification.

You mean a fight back against the Russian invasion?

Good point, Rusk.

Fire allegedly started by pro-Russian demonstrator's Molotov cocktails kills 38 pro-Russian protesters.

It was a bloody mess.

After two hours of fighting and 5 pro ukraininas killed, Odessa and Kharkiv ultras (it was a football match between their teams) started winning the positions in the city. A large group of pro russians protesters had to ran to the workers union building and barrikaded. Ultras started throwing molotovs to smoke them out, but they couldn't get out.

The dead inside wore a b-proof vests (one of the guys there sent me a vid inside the building) so they weren't ordinary citizens as russian tv claimed.

Last edited:
The forces that seized parts of the country.

I agree then. Confusing as the fight back could be either side.

Those forces are definitely Russian in some cases and definitely supported by Russia in the rest.

Back