UK folks with fightpass*

ISTUDI

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm a bit out of the loop but considering ordering fight pass so I have something to watch each night.

But a few questions, how much is it? Have the opened the library fully yet so I can go watch ufc 39 from start to finish? Random event.

Can I watch all pride shows from start to finish?

The Germany card tonight, is that shown on fight pass or only BT sport?

Ufc 173, can I go watch that now? Or is there like copyright issues with BT?

Thanks a lot.

Lol at title, fucking love typing on my phone.

Thanks for the link I'll read through it.

I want fight pass so I can just watch random events each night, from prelims all the way through. But it appears not all events are there yet?

So the event tonight will be on BT but how long usually until it is uploaded on fightpass?

No clue about fight pass, I would never ever buy it, BT sports sorts me out fine
as for any old event, I can normally find pretty easy

Thanks for the link I'll read through it.

I want fight pass so I can just watch random events each night, from prelims all the way through. But it appears not all events are there yet?

So the event tonight will be on BT but how long usually until it is uploaded on fightpass?

Non PPV events are up from around a month after. PPV cards about 90 days. To my knowledge most of the events are available in the fight library, though I do have some problems with certain videos.

Right ok so we will say its 3 months behind for PPV and 1 for other cards.

Is it worth it you think? I know myself I'll get it, overdose on it for a few months then cancel just want to hear people's opinions and complaints first and if it's even worth it yet.

Nobody has mentioned pride, strikeforce and WEC yet, what's the current state of affairs with those?

Back