• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media UK fans getting tired of Darren Till?

They aren't tired yet? He's only won 1 fight in almost 4 years... that 1 fight being a boring split decision. He keeps pulling out or getting injured. After the back to back beatdown losses at WW which threw him out of the division his run at MW has been lackluster to say the least. His bromances with Perry and Chimaev have been the only things of any interest lately. Damn!

friday-ufc.gif

One person doesn't define a country. That being said, Till is one of the most overrated mma fighters of the last decade and I would not be surprised if people were finally clueing in on this. How he is still ranked at 185 "positively mystifies me" Chuck McGill

They aren't tired yet? He's only won 1 fight in almost 4 years... that 1 fight being a boring split decision. He keeps pulling out or getting injured. After the back to back beatdown losses at WW which threw him out of the division his run at MW has been lackluster to say the least. His bromances with Perry and Chimaev have been the only things of any interest lately. Damn!

friday-ufc.gif

Laugh and a like for the gif!

<RomeroSalute>

Whomever created it Solid!

I'm a UK fan, and I have no interest in Till.

So many more intriguing fighters from the UK than Darren.
It's understandable.

He's a funny guy on social media though, so would still like to see him do good.

friday-ufc.gif
His bromances with Perry and Chimaev are the only thing keeping him relevant...

I'm going to see the UFC London card live, will be my first live event. Was miffed about it at first, Till is a big name and the atmosphere as he walked out would have been insane, as far as the fight goes... yeah Chris Curtis vs. Jack Hermansson is a better fight

Back