UK dvd orders

ruud

White Belt
Reaction score
Sorry if this post is slightly repeating what has gone before. Im interested in ordering dvds from sherdog, I was just wondering if any UK sherdoggers have ordered from the site and how they found the service? for example, how long did dvds take to be delivered to your address. Also, are you liable to import tax when ordering dvds from the states? I have e-mailed sherdog direct with these same questions but as of yet have recieved no reply...

Any feedback would be much obliged, i'm desperate to order some stuff!!

Sorry for the delay in replying, as you can see I live in london. I'd say go for it if you havent already. My last order took about a week or so to be despatched but it was for a pretty large order (the Pride Mega Saver). I've never had to pay import tax fortunately. Not sure whether that's just because I've been lucky or not......

tsurugi said:
Sorry for the delay in replying, as you can see I live in london. I'd say go for it if you havent already. My last order took about a week or so to be despatched but it was for a pretty large order (the Pride Mega Saver). I've never had to pay import tax fortunately. Not sure whether that's just because I've been lucky or not......

Got caught for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back