uh, "interesting" gi colors ...

jj-600.jpg
jj-600_color1.jpg
jj-600_color1_1.jpg

I enjoyed the fact that they're all wearing white belts.
They're not too bad looking, but I wouldn't wear them.

Ha! I am in a total quandry. I can't decide which one I dislike the most. :icon_lol:

:icon_chee

I like all three of them because they went with earthy tones instead of neon yellow or something like that. Im actually diggin em pretty hard. Id like to see a brown one.

I wonder if I can buy one that's the same color as a yellow highlighter and glows in the dark

the gold/yellow won looks kinda cool

other ones are ugly

I'd like to see a pine green gi- that would be nice

Gray would be pretty sweet without the patches.

I like all three of them because they went with earthy tones instead of neon yellow or something like that. Im actually diggin em pretty hard. Id like to see a brown one.

I'm also a fan of neutral, earthy tones. Digging the gray.

Gray looks kindda good,but only with white belt
Gray with any colour belts looks weird

ALMA

Here's a site that you can make your own custom gi's.. abit pricey but still cool

I kind of like the gray one.

My crappy century white one (8oz) got ripped up in about a month's worth of BJJ. I switched to an MMA gym instead of doing just BJJ so it's up to us if we're gi or no-gi so I might have to look into one of these.

the green is calling my name! color of my fight shorts!

Why do the models for the most hideous gis always wear white belts? They just reek n3bwie p0ser.

I don't think those colors would look nearly as bad if they gave the model a blackbelt that was the right size...

kw-100.jpg

I'm going to get this to hang this inside my car. :icon_chee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back