UGF 2013 New Mexico State Grappling Championship

UGF

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Registration is now open for the 2013 New Mexico State Grappling Championship in Albuquerque!

This event will be held at the University of New Mexico in the Johnson Center.

Remember with the UGF you can always get a refund up to two weeks before the event if something comes up so be sure to take advantage of the savings and sign up early.

734087_506109886108291_688702553_n.png

217852_507128076006472_2040944600_n.jpg

UPCOMING 2013 EVENTS - More events and more information coming soon. Don't worry if you don't see one in your area yet. =-)

Arizona State Grappling Championship - January 27th, 2013

California State Grappling Championship - February 9th, 2013

New Mexico State Grappling Championship - March 2nd.

Kids International Grappling Championship - June TBD.

Oregon State Grappling Championship - July TBD

Washington State Grappling Championship - August TBD

Women's International Grappling Championship - August TBD

Idaho State Grappling Championship - September TBD

Colorado State Grappling Championship - October TBD

Last edited:
How early do you release the schedule. For the Arizona tournament I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a hotel the night before. If you don't have info for the current one, how have them seemed to run in the past.

IE 9:00am most white belts.
10 or so blue etc...

How early do you release the schedule. For the Arizona tournament I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a hotel the night before. If you don't have info for the current one, how have them seemed to run in the past.

IE 9:00am most white belts.
10 or so blue etc...

We will send out the Schedule the Thursday before the event.

We do our schedules a little different than most because we don't just give a overall schedule. Every ring has it's own schedule and start times for each division. So it is hard to say exactly.

For example after the schedule is released thursday, if you are doing GI and No GI you would know.

"Ok I go on ring 2 at 9:35am for Gi, and Ring 3 at 1:10pm for No Gi."

We will be starting at 9:00am but a lot of time we start blues and whites on different rings Generally speaking we go lighter to heavier.

I know that probably didn't help with deciding on the hotel but I hope it explains why it is tough to answer. It is a trade off, it is hard for me to give you a rough idea of when you are going to go now but that Thursday I will be able to tell you exactly when you are going to go. =-)

We will send out the Schedule the Thursday before the event.

We do our schedules a little different than most because we don't just give a overall schedule. Every ring has it's own schedule and start times for each division. So it is hard to say exactly.

For example after the schedule is released thursday, if you are doing GI and No GI you would know.

"Ok I go on ring 2 at 9:35am for Gi, and Ring 3 at 1:10pm for No Gi."

We will be starting at 9:00am but a lot of time we start blues and whites on different rings Generally speaking we go lighter to heavier.

I know that probably didn't help with deciding on the hotel but I hope it explains why it is tough to answer. It is a trade off, it is hard for me to give you a rough idea of when you are going to go now but that Thursday I will be able to tell you exactly when you are going to go. =-)

yeah I see what you mean, thanks for your help man! I'll just wait, I'm sure the prices won't go up too bad. Appreciate the response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back