1 fight ends in ko
2 fights end in sub

Gonna be a boring card

1u Spike @+130
2U Spike vs Billy Q under 2.5 rounds @-150
1/2u Chook+Roberts
1/2u Chook @ +120
1/2u Shev via submission @+1600
1/4u to win 1u TOTAL U2½+155 (WEAVER VS ROBERTS) + TOTAL O1½-165 (CIFERS VS DERN) + TOTAL O2½-275 (SMOLKA VS KENNEY)
1/2u Sakai
1/2u Woodley KO
1u Woodley @-170

1u = $10

Last edited:
Sakai at 2.00 for 1 unit
Morales at 2.00 for 1 unit

Dern/Cifers goes the distance at 2.25 for 0.5 unit
Daniel Rodriguez/Green under 2.5 at 1.85 for 1.5 unit
Smolka/Kenny ends ITD at 2.50 for 0.40 unit
Smolka wins ITD at 7.00 for 0.10 unit

Last edited:
View attachment 771817
$6610 to win $4489.82 on Woodley
omg. You are exactly like me when come to betting mma. I got Coner McGregor at -175 vs Jose Aldos for $700 cdn.
than odd keep getting better.
-155 another $500
+108 another $250 final bet on Coner McGregor, totaling $6200 to win $5000 ish. It work out for me, hope it work out for you too. I have bad luck betting Woodley fight, always wrong. So I will do you a favor and bet $300 on Gilbert Burns so you can win your bet.

Last edited:
View attachment 771817
$6610 to win $4489.82 on Woodley
DevilsAvocado, did you bet your whole balance at -170 than decide to deposit more to bet on improve odd? I would be chicken out right now and bet $3000 on Gilbert Burns at +165, reduce risk and get much better odd.

Why would you bet a fighter who refuse or hate to fight, throw like 5 punches per round. I could see Gilbert Burns winning by just punching air and win by decision being the busier fighter. Ballsy to bet that much on a fighter like Tyron Woodley.

That was disappointing performance vs Demian Maia. Woodley talk to Dana White in back stage expecting White to praise his performance having the best tdd in the ufc. White simply say you broke the record for the least amount of punches thrown in a championship fight. It will be so frustrating to bet 6g+ and watch him to refuse to throw 1 fucking punch per round. I hope I am wrong about this fight.

I don't think I should give advice especially to a person who can afford to bet 6g+, you must be doing something right to have a bankroll to bet 6g+. But Woodley get stifle easily with td threat, he might freeze and give the fight away. Demian stifle him, he so f*cking scare to throw a punch, Burn might stifle him also. Woodley will raise his hand in victory as he able to defend Burns td threat while throwing no punches and than pull the race card out if he lose by a decision.

Last edited:
DevilsAvocado, did you bet your whole balance at -170 than decide to deposit more to bet on improve odd? I would be chicken out right now and bet $3000 on Gilbert Burns at +165, reduce risk and get much better odd.

Why would you bet a fighter who refuse or hate to fight, throw like 5 punches per round. I could see Gilbert Burns winning by just punching air and win by decision being the busier fighter. Ballsy to bet that much on a fighter like Tyron Woodley.

That was disappointing performance vs Demian Maia. Woodley talk to Dana White in back stage expecting White to praise his performance having the best tdd in the ufc. White simply say you broke the record for the least amount of punches thrown in a championship fight. It will be so frustrating to bet 6g+ and watch him to refuse to throw 1 fucking punch per round. I hope I am wrong about this fight.

I don't think I should give advice especially a person who can bet 6g+, you must be doing something right to have a bankroll to bet 6g+. But Woodley get stifle easily with td threat, he might freeze and give the fight away. Demain stifle him, he so f*cking scare to throw a punch, Burn might stifle him also. Woodley will raise his hand in victory as he able to defend Burns td threat while throwing no punches and than pull the race card out if he lose by a decision.

I humbly believe Burns isnt the kind of fighter to be a takedown threat for Woodley, ala Maia Usman or Rory.

The knock on Woodley is he backs up along the cage, every time. But dont forget his impeccable timing. Which may have deteriorated since his Koscheck-Lawler days, but Burns possesses a technical striking defense which can expose him to being countered by a Woodley blitz.

Woodleys greatest flaw is his ability to get drawn into his opponents tools, and becoming "flustered" with overthinking his opponent's options rather than his own, hence him being backed against the cage waiting for the takedown or attack and not imposing his own.

I sense Woodley will attempt to big brother Burns, and it may work given his experience, size, power threat. Burns may be intimidated unlike the Maia fight which Burns thrived under those conditions.

Thats nice, you see guys?
No fookin unit shit, he wrote real money numbers.

All of you write here your bets in units, this shit doesnt count.

Exactly man even though I don't care how much u bet or don't bet. The value of each bet u make doesn't make you a good gambler I would say your win Perct is there any1 on here that let's say wins 80 percent of the events they bet?

I humbly believe Burns isnt the kind of fighter to be a takedown threat for Woodley, ala Maia Usman or Rory.

The knock on Woodley is he backs up along the cage, every time. But dont forget his impeccable timing. Which may have deteriorated since his Koscheck-Lawler days, but Burns possesses a technical striking defense which can expose him to being countered by a Woodley blitz.

Woodleys greatest flaw is his ability to get drawn into his opponents tools, and becoming "flustered" with overthinking his opponent's options rather than his own, hence him being backed against the cage waiting for the takedown or attack and not imposing his own.

I sense Woodley will attempt to big brother Burns, and it may work given his experience, size, power threat. Burns may be intimidated unlike the Maia fight which Burns thrived under those conditions.
I don't see Woodley big brother Burns, he only have 2 blitz cardio in him to win by ko/tko. Yes his td defense is elite but it doesn't mean he doesn't get stifle. I do agree Woodley have impeccable timing since Wonderboy and Till are super scare to enter Woodley range. Burns won't able to take Woodley down but just the 'td' threat will stifle Woodley mildly enough for Woodley to give few round away. It hard for me seeing Woodley win by decision. Gilbert is in a good place right now, he seems to me that he want to fight vs a fighter wish he could rap. Only way I see Gilbert lose is getting ko by not respecting Woodley power.

Now I likely talk myself into betting $500 on Gilbert Burns.
Also I might be complete wrong, if Darren Till and Wonderboy can not beat Woodley than how can former 155lber Gilbert Burns can? Maybe lost his motivation being control by Usman like that? maybe give round aways by protection his good look? Tough call, be interesting to see what Sadistic though on this fight.

Last edited:
Thats nice, you see guys?
No fookin unit shit, he wrote real money numbers.

All of you write here your bets in units, this shit doesnt count.
I like bettor who show bet amount too but it is up to the poster. But the amount of money you bet is relevant to your capping skill level. 100%, otherwise you would be saying .... poker player play with 'play money' is same skill level as Triton high roller and that is non-sense.

Last edited:
I like bettor who show bet amount too but it is up to the poster. But the amount of money you bet is relevant to your capping skill level. 100%, otherwise you would be saying .... poker player play with 'play money' is same skill level as Triton high roller and that is non-sense.

No its not I am 100 percent for showing your bet amount but some people just don't have a lot of money? If I bet 75$ avg per fight and after 100 bets I have 25 wins and someone else who gets 2$ per fight has 90 wins whose better?

No its not I am 100 percent for showing your bet amount but some people just don't have a lot of money? If I bet 75$ avg per fight and after 100 bets I have 25 wins and someone else who gets 2$ per fight has 90 wins whose better?

You with 25% win rate betting $75 a fight is better capper. No one win 90% and bet $2? You have to be a complete retard, mentally challenge to have that kinda stats. I guess It is possible if we live in a 'rain man' reality.

I wish we have a general thread and a high roller thread where anyone betting over 1g in one of the fight allow to post there. In order to post in a high roller thread, one must show proof of bet slip. I do not want to participate in a debate with someone betting $2 per fight. You so sure and adamantly believe you have the correct read of the match up? ......... and you betting $2? If you so sure about a bet, sometime you should even risk your life. You can not take people capping skills seriously if he only willingly risk a happy meal.

Last edited:
Back