UFN 99 PBP / discussion

Brett r1

but I don't think his pace and cardio can hold to do that again

Kwak so tired. Hopefully he's as tough as the other Koreans. Need that decision

yeah I was saying in my b/d kwak seemed to slow down in r2

surprised brett still pushing thru he spent a lot of energy in r1 also, expected him to save it for r3.

2-0 Johns. I love these tough as shit Koreans. Please last 5 more min Kwak

20-18 johns, standup better than i thought it would be. awesome td's and pressure. kwak isn't horrible but he's overwhelmed here

yeah I was saying in my b/d kwak seemed to slow down in r2

surprised brett still pushing thru he spent a lot of energy in r1 also, expected him to save it for r3.

Remember these guys are two apples tall and weigh as much as half a bag of oats. They should have great cardio and recovery despite exerting themselves, at least if ur on the delivering side

Damn, missed the first fight - was it good?

All that Ledet praise ITT just made me blindly tail for some early action @ -115'ish.

great fight. kwak just used up too much energy in that first round. he'll be back.

It really bugs me when the corner doesn't give a seat to a fighter between rounds and that fighter gasses in round 3.

Damn, missed the first fight - was it good?

All that Ledet praise ITT just made me blindly tail for some early action @ -115'ish.
ward was a sloppy brawler and got KTFO in comedic style. literally did a 180 and then hit his head on the fence as he fell.

Clear win for Brett Johns, but he did as well as I thought he'd do, which was not amazing at all.

Kwak could've done some damage if he didn't overextend in some of his striking combos, as well as learning how to do ANYTHING while his back was on the mat.

johns looks like mini jorge masvidal

Back