UFN 98 - pbp/discussion

Barz wants to finish. Confidence decrease. Plus let altitude lead him to hugging

Live bet up on paddy power also

Barz too juiced. im on avila no cards just to be an ass.

avila have the worst striking in the ufc :D

Avila is nothing similar to the Diaz brothers other than the mannerisms and the fact he can't check a leg kick. Very poor boxing and no forward pressure at all.

Altitude is going to be a huge factor tonight, it's no exaggeration. If someone goes in for the kill heavy in the first round and doesn't get it they are getting LB against.

1-0 Barz but close. Looking tired already lol and Avila looking much more comfortable so I'm scared.

10-9 barzola obviously

he started breathing a little heavy end of round, but i think he's fine

Altitude is going to be a huge factor tonight, it's no exaggeration. If someone goes in for the kill heavy in the first round and doesn't get it they are getting LB against.

predicting olives does the same tonight, will be waiting to live bet lamas if he survives

Not even going to be surprised here if we see Avila take the last 2 rounds, Barzola looks like he's breathing out his ass already.

aw mannn, it's not the mexican lady translator

sign me up to fight avila :D seriously a disgrace this guy is in the ufc

yeah barzola 10-9 but this is tougher for him than we thought

predicting olives does the same tonight, will be waiting to live bet lamas if he survives

100% agree! If that fight goes past 1 round Lamas will run through Oliveira.

this is lock of the year unless barzola completely gasses and pass out in the ring :)

Back