UFN 94 pbp/discussion

£600 for the night with johnson, £450 with poirier.

Lol and we were all worried about him being wreckless

Hall's hype is officially dead and buried for good

That's just stupid to say. Herb dean is not what he was use to. Too early stoppage.

That's just stupid to say. Herb dean is not what he was use to. Too early stoppage.
After seeing the replay yeah the stoppage was absolutely awful. Herb Dean is such a shit ref and has been for years now

Yoel vs Brunson II

more important then title shot

After seeing the replay yeah the stoppage was absolutely awful. Herb Dean is such a shit ref and has been for years now
Fwiw I still think the Hall hype needs to die. One fluke win over Mousasi is all he has

anytime people praise herb dean i want to fucking vomit. fuck that guy.

Herb Dean is very overactive as a ref. I don't know how he got labeled as the best ref. If you rewatch that fight, he warns Brunson a few times without Brunson doing anything wrong. Then you have the early stoppage. I was on Brunson so I'll take it, but Herb Dean is a very overrated ref IMO.

Hedging slightly w/ Johnson Dec. Profitable night regardless.

On o2.5 and FOTN next. Hoping for good livebet, would be shocked if Dustin just steamrolls MJ

Idk he looked like he was just waking up as he looked up at Herb, and he was definitely holding Herb's leg thinking it was Brunson's. Not as bad of a stoppage as you guys are making it sound. He also wasn't trying to improve position or protect himself.

This bad referee thing has got too stop. They never get any time to recover.

Variance is a bitch and I'm getting hit from every angle right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Johnson KO DP in the 1st.

Back