• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 94 - Johnson vs Poirier - Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
People thinking belal is a finishing machine and will finish augusto maybe interested belal is a decisioning machine himself, he finished carl but that was in r4 and carl had nothing left in the gas tank either, rest of his wins against low-mid range opponents were pretty much all by decision and as bad as augusto is he is yet to taste defeat by ko or sub yet.

I don't believe belal r1 finish talk and clearly short notice/ramadan can't help any fighter, augusto maybe terrible but was pretty durable against pendred and went to decision with him, so I still like the overs 1.5/2.5 but reckon keep an eye on belal decision prop line since augusto has much heavier round 1 performances (roughly 80-85% all r1 finishes)
I like Belal decision or a 3rd round finish, might be a good fight to live bet too.

Right Brown + Brunson it is.

brown + brunson is pretty good, hate getting greedy by adding a 3rd player but evan could be it.

Lets hope full live betting on the prelims, some evened lines still on 3 fights with similar evened lines and some underdogs could pop up.

Augusto is not a boxer. He is an out fighter who wants to counter guys who chase after him, or strafe in on angles at stationary targets. Saying "he was afraid of being in the pocket with pendred" because of pendred's striking is a huge stretch, he obviously didn't want to clinch with the blanket wrestler.

Yes, Belal is great at cutting guys off, but he is -360 and got dropped multiple times by a power puncher as he stalked him down in his last fight.

There might be value in both montanos, they are separate fights, I haven't fully researched erick yet.

i would add that while belal was getting dropped by jouban, it was during ramadan / that nonsense w/him not eating or w/e.. and ufc debut, etc

People thinking belal is a finishing machine and will finish augusto maybe interested belal is a decisioning machine himself, he finished carl but that was in r4 and carl had nothing left in the gas tank either, rest of his wins against low-mid range opponents were pretty much all by decision and as bad as augusto is he is yet to taste defeat by ko or sub yet.

I don't believe belal r1 finish talk and clearly short notice/ramadan can't help any fighter, augusto maybe terrible but was pretty durable against pendred and went to decision with him, so I still like the overs 1.5/2.5 but reckon keep an eye on belal decision prop line since augusto has much heavier round 1 performances (roughly 80-85% all r1 finishes)

yea, i've seen belal a lot, he's not a finisher.

o2.5 down to -160, adding to my play

All of my premeditated picks are increasing in juice by the minute smh..

I'm getting taxed 20% on Kenny freakin Robertson the high school teacher against a 3rd degree BJJ black belt.

Fuuuuu..

I haven't placed a lot of bets yet. Was hoping to get better odds if I waited but it went the opposite way. And I'm still waiting for props.

anyone knows what are guimaraes bjj credidentials?

Some nice props i like for my round robin

Brown dec +225 is a steal. Think it's how the juiced but green favorite wins.

Right Brown + Brunson it is.

Montano is fuckin terrible. Do i feel square paying the juice on Brown? Yeah a bit but i just cannot see him losing based on Montano's performance against Marin. It was shocking and he looks like a LW.

Hall just is not that good. Brunson does carry his chin way too high and there is a chance Hall catches him with a counter but i think its pretty small. Hall barely uses his hands for starters the only decent punch he landed in his last 5 fights was when he dropped Stallings who was holding his own up until then. Hall's best chance is landing some low percentage move and while hes more likely than most to land something like that the chances are pretty small so i really like Brunson here.

I dont see why Brunson cant hold his own standing when someone like Natal did. Brunson will be the quickest person Hall has ever faced too. Whittaker a very small MW outmuscled Hall on the fence. Hall is pretty poor off his back too the last thing you want is a monster like Brunson on top when you cant get Whittaker off you! Whittaker absolutely dominated Hall when he had top position in r1. Same with Mousasi who kept him on his back for basically the whole of r1. Natal and Mousasi got Hall down so Brunson absolutely will be able to.

Hall is facing the biggest, strongest, quickest, best wrestler and possibly hardest hitter he has ever faced. Brunson is probably in his head too with the ped accusation and last time he didnt like someone (natal) he fought like shit. All aboard the Brunson train.
Lol I might have to bet Brunson

i like blanco dec +465 skelly is tough to put away

I just rewatched some of Brunson, time for Hall, but so far I'm pretty OK with letting my Hall money ride. Brunson is really lacking defensively with his striking, and he doesn't exactly throw output either. He needs the takedowns to win this fight imo

I just rewatched some of Brunson, time for Hall, but so far I'm pretty OK with letting my Hall money ride. Brunson is really lacking defensively with his striking, and he doesn't exactly throw output either. He needs the takedowns to win this fight imo
Right fuck this I'm not betting Brunson

Right fuck this I'm not betting Brunson
He's -185 last time i checked? Personally I think that's way too high, and also think it's more likely to tighten than widen come fight night, so still leaves time to think about it

Brown wins inside distance -140 parlayed with Belal. Hmm...

He's -185 last time i checked? Personally I think that's way too high, and also think it's more likely to tighten than widen come fight night, so still leaves time to deliberate.
My gut feeling told me his striking defense is too bad to go against a striker like Hall from the start so I'm sticking with it. He definitely needs takedowns to win.

Benitez dec +565 fuckkkk
. Alrdy +400

Blanco dec +465 now +350

Muhammad dec -105 hrmmmmmmmmm I think I want +odds

Not brown itd +100?

I hate missing openrs

took benitez dec +400, blanco dec +350 (smaller) and i did brown dec +200 but instantly kinda regreted that one. 0.5u, 0.25u, 0.25u respectivley

btw. HTF did MJ get his first main event slot ever after losing 2 straight, exactly? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back