UFN 93 - pbp/discussion

k, barnett, O1.5 & O3.0 here. preferably a late barnett KO or a barnett decision

why the fuck is a guy who talks of being champ still at that fucking dogshit camp allstars? his development in the last three or four years is basicly zero.

main parlay of hein/gus/khabilov hits but jesus all of my side bets have failed miserably. dalby, wallhead and gus by KO really eating into my profits.

up £250 for the night with barnett or £360 with andrei.

All over the place here:
AA +150
Barnett KO r1 +1100
Barnett r4 +2400
Barnett r5 +3100

Nice had Gus Decision pre fight, and took the over at -150 after round 1

Now on Barnett & Over 1.5 would close out a pretty good day.

0.5u Barnett ko/tko r1 +1100 ya i know he is not a big puncher but its still a HW fight and Arlovski is coming off two brutal KO looses

Added: Josh Barnett (-130) vs Andrei Arlovski $260.00 for $200.00

Barnett finish in the later rounds would be a good closer for my bets today. Barnett just winning will do though.

Brandon is a fucking delusional retard with the mind of a 12 year old. The fight companions would be so good without him

I like Brandon. Bryan Callen on the other hand... It seems like whenever they're discuss a topic I'm interested in Bryan seems to always derail it by saying something silly.

Guys relax on Barnett he will be good odds after round 1 most likely if he survives

Barnett ML to close a parlay and Barnett by KO straight.

Please Andrei, be done.

Your boy gonna win this weeks Draft Kings league if Barnett comes through too <20>

Back