• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 84 pbp/discussion

Some can say boring but gegard is smart and i think hes the bomb.

Jabbing his way to w

moose just too technical with that jab

moose r1

wow didnt expect this, leites cannot strike with mousasi and is leaving alot of openings to get finished. getting desperate

Thales Leites vs Gegard Mousasi - Live in Play wagering between every round - Internet Only
Sat 2/27 1101 Thales Leites +470 o2½ -350
5:30PM 1102 Gegard Mousasi -725 u2½ +260
tiny stab leites

10-9 mousasi, just jabs, tho..

Ugh. Had a tremendous start to the night, but had large bets on Cisco, Cisco itd and Breese by KO. Thinking about playing bisping against t-shirt Silva. I have Mous by dec. which may prevent this chase.

over 1,5 hits to end 1 parlay now 5 more minutes pls for two more

mousasi in total control. leites landed a couple solid lefts but moose chin looks fine after the hall ko

Thales Leites vs Gegard Mousasi - Live in Play wagering between every round - Internet Only
Sat 2/27 1101 Thales Leites +1100
5:30PM 1102 Gegard Mousasi -2000

pass :/

Hopefully that minute break gives Leites enough gas to finish this fight. Hes getting chewed up.

Moose on form again, Leites had no chance to start his game with moose stuffing his tds.

Leites needs a finish

I've got fantasy matchmaking for FOTY. Rory vs Gegard. Jabfest 5000

Back