UFN 82 first card to feature 14 fights since UFC 2

Some of those fights might be decent but FS1 pacing is brutal and it usually causes me to get interested in something on my phone or computer and lose interest in the fights and it's even worse if you live on the East Coast because the main event is usually taking place around 1 am and damnit I like my sleep.

Garcia/Strickland is a freakin awesome fights as well. Same with the Krause/Campbell fight. No way either of those fights won't deliver in my opinion. The Sarafian/Bamgbose fight should be pretty action packed as well. The Camozzi/Riggs fight could either be a total scrap, or a complete snooze fest. I'll bet this turns out to be an awesome card with a bunch of finishes. Lots of action fights

You know what you're talking about. Cheers!

I hope Bambgose comes back strong from his fight with hall :(

Great card, so many exciting matchups. Brunson will be fighting for the title by the end of the year.

Down to 12-13 fights depending on if Lauren Murphy gets a new opponent.

Thatch vs. Siyar moved.

Not a fan of this. Cards should have LESS fights not more.

I'm sure i don't speak for everyone, but It's hard to stay in front of a TV for close to 4-6 hours.

If a fight card had 4 prelim fights and 4-5 main card fights I'd actually bother to watch every fight. maybe if they didn't have SO MUCH filler between each fight it'd be alright especially for the fight pass prelim stuff.

Screw you, RockyLockridge... :( You jinxed the card!

Just on that last Helwani tweet alone there were 2 guys calling for the Cody fight. I think they will find replacements for Lineker & Smith, probably not for Moras though.

Back