UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

think this is going to look like virtuoso vs imposter and cruz is going to come out victorious

Real rough patch for me never lost on pre bets 3 shows in a row. I love 2 man parlays first time ever both guys i put in parlay both lose.

Thank fuck for lb bet £600 on Alvarez during r3 won £825 basically broke even tonight now.

Cruz or TJ? I really need to go to bed but need to justify going to work with no sleep with some profit!

Grats man, did not go that big but got my lbs in see sometimes live betting has its perks, great life line savers at times!

I think its the same principle again, if cruz starts getting take downs....but ill admit its an unknown since tj got excellent wrestling background and from alpha camp so an unknown!

So pumped Alvarez came through. Glad I put a full unit on it too. He is a tough guy and I thought the line was way too high on Pettis.

That's a rap for my plays tonight. Now just get to sit back and enjoy this awesome matchup. Pulling for Cruz big time. GL to everyone.

Last edited:
Man if this thing ends early my night is ruined.

Dom is hitting me in the feels a bit just from his enthusiasm and the chance at redemption.

I think this fight ends itd.

As long as Cruz does not fall during walk ins I think we are good.

Thread delivers. Thx ez and jim for inside track on eddie

This is a make or break for me, over 4.5 rounds and I make a medium loss or under 4.5 rounds and I make HUGE loses.

Hyeon Chung +11 -130 vs. Djokovic = easy money

Can't believe they had that line...

Back