UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

what is going on with the cote odds.. adding another 100$

For the homos who whined about me not posting the size of my bet last time I posted a long shot slip... hope that's enough. *pats self on back.

BTrjV85.png
LOL you have been posting here forever. People were actually calling you out about that?

Fuck that dude, seriously.

For the homos who whined about me not posting the size of my bet last time I posted a long shot slip... hope that's enough. *pats self on back.

BTrjV85.png

haha i gwapped on herman aswell but massive props to you for having the balls to go ITD when boetsch has such a notorious iron chin

I've got $2000 on Cote ML. RIDE OR DIE

Mkess you was right re Latifi i wont question his power again! Thought stoppage was early but still he whacks damn hard!

Yeah my night is gonna be headed down a bad path if Cote loses, esp if he gets stopped. I have Cote by dec, not Saunders itd.

I don't think Saunders cracks Cote's chin. Saunders by sub for a tiny hedge at +345? Hmm...

Need Cote to start the turn around before my bigger plays of the night go off...

Nothing going well so far.

Mkess you was right re Latifi i wont question his power again! Thought stoppage was early but still he whacks damn hard!

Yeah some guys just have that sick power where even if it's at the end of the punch or it doesn't hit perfectly guys still get scrambled by them. He's one of those guys for sure LOL.

Why would you make a tilt-bet on Ben Saunders? There's better spots to risk your money.
Well, when i lose often, i go into full retard mode. I don't like Cote, hence my pick is Saunders. I got another $300 left in account, but i will be pissed to lose that.

Damn, money coming in on Saunders. Tempted to add to Cote...

Back