• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 81 - play by play / discussion

herman is an interesting live dog and tim looked reckless against hendo

Really wish I hit even harder on Wade sub and R1 but up a good amount already tonight.

called the herman line drop right, +190 to +150 on 5d in last couple hours

too bad my freeroll is tiny, haha

The battle of the journey man. Ba Ba Dum. Going Boetsch, but ......

Small bet on Herman for action but meh fight to me.

The things is, those Euro guys have a lot of solid BJJ guys to roll with but not many great wrestlers. It's a different style of pressure.

Where is Mehdi fighting out of? Intro to him mentioned him fighting out of LA.

Herman by Dec +340 looks good to me. Anyone on it?

There's only one outcome I don't want to hear. A Herman finish

I look at Tim's record and if it wasnt for some good fortune Tim could be on a 9 fight skid. Herman is tough as old boots but LHW suits Tim more not sure why Ed's moved up. I like Ed dec @ +550.

Okay now had to put a little on Boetch KO/TKO at +205. Most likely outcome imo and odds up enough to justify a tiny play imo.

I'm just not sure who I see Short Fuse winning. I could be wrong but Boetsch seems to have more skill everywhere unless he has lost his chin completely.

what's up, everyone! hope everyone's doing well so far. finally checking in after football games and dinner

let's get it

On Herman decision too!

Ride or die fellas

Back