UFN 40 questions and gif request (Lidell Costume)

Sublime722

White Belt
Reaction score
Just watched the fights.....

Holy shit. Matt brown is a fucking beast. Im sure there has been a ton of discussion on the event already.

Just wondering if Brown suffered any rib injuries or if it was just body shots that were giving him so much pain.

Most importantly how dafuq was that Chuck Lidell costume! You see it at the end of the Brown/Silva fight when they pan out into the audience. Gif it up peeps.

He was taking those shots directly to the liver... To my knowledge he wasn't injured (no broken rubs) though.

And yes there's been a ton of discussion with people trying to decide if Matt Brown is overrated or underrated.

Just watched the fights.....

Holy shit. Matt brown is a fucking beast. Im sure there has been a ton of discussion on the event already.

Just wondering if Brown suffered any rib injuries or if it was just body shots that were giving him so much pain.

Most importantly how dafuq was that Chuck Lidell costume! You see it at the end of the Brown/Silva fight when they pan out into the audience. Gif it up peeps.

The word "ton" is an understatement

For one, I saw it on UFC Tonight getting the digits from Miesha Tate. I'm a little jealous over that.

That's the only reason I would need not to like it. Throw in its probably better than me in bed, and I never wanna see that fucking robot again!

Back