good-kp2
miller-sub2
guida-dec
van buren-dec
barriault-ko2
roberston-sub 1
frevola-dec
modaferri-dec

Man I'm scared shitless of Emett losing 87% of the fight then rocking Burgos into the shadow realm.

Man I'm scared shitless of Emett losing 87% of the fight then rocking Burgos into the shadow realm.

Well man those are the fights I like and how i see each one ending I usually bet every fight unless i reached my max 300$ bet and lose it like alwalys I go 50 if i lose then 75 then 150 then 300 and if i lose the 300$ bet im done for the event. Plus I am living in vegas now so I cant do online gambling well I can but why not do it in person. And the MGM where I go to place the fights and watch them dont have ov/un odds just fight starts rd 3 and fight goes to a dec shit like that. so depending on the odds I might bet fight doesent start rd 3 I never bet more then -200 though so theres that plus I like the MGM app because if you go to the counter cheapest bet u can do is 10$ and with the parlays I do no way am I gonna risk 10$ on a parlay where if i risk 2$ i can win like 5k lol. so yea theres that. So I might not even end up betting him plus its later in the card fight so if I am alive in any of my 20 parlays i do every event I might just hedge and bet the other fighter

But the 10$ palray I do every event is I take every fight thats not more then -250 and do 8 random 10$ parlays like today there were 7 fights so i did 8 parlays with all those 7 fights for 10$ each yea I am not a big balla like some of these people on here I make a good amount of money I just dont gamble a shit ton my wife thinks its a shit ton though lol. and then I do 10 2$ parlays with like 8 fighters or whatver to win at least 300 or I wont even place it so lol yea very unlikely to hit, I realise that. Then I start off with my bets 50/75/150/300 depending on if i win or lose is how much I bet

Have such few and puny bets that they are barely worth posting. Whether I'll be in the green or red tonight basically depends on Eye (yay!). Really no spots that I feel particularly good about, making this a doubly shitty card...

1.5 u Eye @ +100

0.1 u Roberson T/KO @ +800

0.25 u Vettori vs. Roberson U2.5 @+160

0.25 u Charles Rosa DEC @ +400

0.1 u Jourdain DEC @ +700

0.1u Mark De La Rosa SUB @ +500
0.025 u De La Rosa SUB R3 @ +2000

0.125 u Agapova T/KO @ +350

0.05 u Lopez T/KO R1 @+3000

Was very much betting on Eye's physicality to be too much for Cavillo. Which was probably an especially bad idea considering she could barely stand at the weigh-ins... Oh well, small loss...

I always include LBs, late bets, bets too small to list, failed lottos etc.
HI mate, is 4993 solid win for you? I have no idea on your unit size, you kept it very simple this card, very good betting. I am a bit opposite I bet almost everything and hedge almost everything but works for me. Iv never had 1000 thats the next goal, slowly moving up though.

Not loving any of this but let's see where it goes.

●Espinosa+ Eye +3 1/2
2.5u for 3.5u

●Fili+Vettori
2.5u for 2.75u

●Merab(canceled)+Blaydes+Gane
2u for 2.75u (1.5u Adjusted)

●Espinosa+ Eye +3 1/2
2.5u for 3.5u

●Fili+Vettori
2.5u for 2.75u

Prebets +.25u
Not sure why I didn't just play Espinosa straight. Oh well, on to the next one.

HI mate, is 4993 solid win for you? I have no idea on your unit size, you kept it very simple this card, very good betting. I am a bit opposite I bet almost everything and hedge almost everything but works for me. Iv never had 1000 thats the next goal, slowly moving up though.

I'm using $800 units, so it's +6.24u.

As mentioned in the main thread I had 3u on Calvillo for 1,93 so I won 2.93u.
all my other bets got cancelled early since the fights got cancelled:
Gatto 3,00
Lipski 1,72
Griffin/Minner U2.5 1,50
I didn't come up with anything else.

In hindsight I should have bet Vettori and Nam at least small, but no shame in not forcing any bets either

Great reads by Sadistics, respect!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back