• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 162 PBP/Discussion

wow i lost my big parlay and didn't have hedge for maia past round 2. I'm devastated.

Well, Askren is a lot worse at defending sweeps than I thought he was.

Fk sorta chased by 1u on askren 1.48...wanted to put 0,48U on maia at 4.00 odds..strategy was good...but way too slow...fk me..even more of a loss...terrible night...and despite 3/4 livebets..way too much on the last bet when i was so unsure..

People love to make fun of Bens stinking, including me, but hes doing better than Covington did.

Maia swept askren multiple times, rather easily

should’ve just went with my read on this

Never betting Askren for the rest of my life. I knew this dude sucked I second guessed myself and followed the herd

Got talked into Camacho and talked out of Maia. Break even only due to live betting.

Two slots on the blacklist getting filled tonight.
Hope I recover from that stroke I had initially betting Ben

Lol askren laid an egg in the cage

Askren's UFC career has consisted of him getting beat to hell before catching a controversial sub, getting insta KO'd and now getting choked out. He really hasn't done well at all.

I put 1 u on Maia at start of fight, but bought out, so that sucks. However, i dont really care, that was an awesome fight.

Well my initial bets on this were great, Maia itd, fdngtd and Maia ml

then I switched to askren ml and points

epic fail

Yeah that was pretty bad and he had to do it in rd3, fucking those who played Askren and those who played Maia to finish early.

Back