• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 162 on ESPN+ 20 Maia vs Askren Official Bets

Thanks man, I got 800 on that line, but hedged 400 on Barzola between +300 - +600 when it was turning into a coinflip as I had 1200 pre bet to sweat as well. The only other big livebet I had was 1800 spread across Lookboonmee ML -288 and DEC +100. Was painful to lose a couple hundred on Gane DEC with 15 seconds left. Idk if I'm just an idiot or the lack of sleep + intoxicants caused me to throw a bunch of profit away on the likes of MJ and Askren. Haven't slept yet and been drinking on and off for 14 hours, now 12:30 PM. Goodnight!

I didn’t really sleep last night either and all my bets late last night and this morning were terrible. If I would’ve went to sleep after Bellator I would’ve had another profitable day today

Shoutout to @Omni1 for pushing the Gane Sub line. Had 0.5u to win 3u on that. Lucky hit aside and little did I know at the time but it would basically account for a break even night instead of a loss.

I got a little bit of money on Ray after round 1 but I agree, MJ deserved the nod.

MJ is official mush of the week, always finds a way to fuck things up

Hasn't MJ always been a mush considering his apparent talent, though?

Hasn't MJ always been a mush considering his apparent talent, though?

He's just in his own little weird zone of unpredictability isn't he. Could knock a top five LW out in the first, could go the distance with Artem Lobov. Flip a coin with him

He's just in his own little weird zone of unpredictability isn't he. Could knock a top five LW out in the first, could go the distance with Artem Lobov. Flip a coin with him

On his worse night I wouldn't be surprised to see him lose to Artem. At least Lobov is consistent.

Hughes 320$ to win 180$

Camacho 200$ to win 300$

Evloev 1k to win 530$

Johnson 1k to win 400$

Yoder 150$ to win 170$

Gl everyone

-1010$, johnson fight killed me. Livebetting was good for me this morning but i gotta find a way to improve my pre bet picks. Its like a roller coster this past few months mixing winning and losing and not able to being consistent. i need to have a winning streak.

For me Hughes was a weird one this event, made no sense him being a notable favourite. What had he done to earn it? Lose to Greene and basically get knocked out by Duffy

For me Hughes was a weird one this event, made no sense him being a notable favourite. What had he done to earn it? Lose to Greene and basically get knocked out by Duffy

He was LFA champ which is a pretty well regarded org

Askren ML - 2.5u for 2.25u
Askren KO - .5u for 5u

Camacho ML - 1u for 1.35u
Camacho KO - 0.5u for 1.37u

Staropoli points - 1u for 2.5u

Lookboonmee ML - 2u for 2u

Good luck Sherbros

-3u listed. Did a bit better than that. Crying baby ment I got to watch most of the fights including 4am main event. Dariush looked phenomenal, main event was entertaining. Think Greene stoppage was early, surprised at fatty Pessoa fitness. I thought Staropoli did really well great fight. All Blacks lost, luckily I placed an emotional hedge on England to at least come ahead financially. Next week I'm clearing the calendar for 244 it's going to be a big one!

He was LFA champ which is a pretty well regarded org

Hmm yeah I supppse, but he didn't look fantastic in his 2 UFC fights before this to me, just a standard low volume moderate power heavy weight. He's not big enough to be the bully, not fast enough to surprise his opponent doesn't have the scary one punch KO power.. What does he offer as a heavy weight? It doesn't take much to stand out in the weight class.

Think I might have had stroke here but my favorite plays are Askren and the HW bouts.

Askren 8u for 4u
More a fade on the weathered Maia here.
The guys got guts though so I'll ride with that Funky hairdo here

Hughs 2.5 for 1u Not the largest HW but I think he will wear down Raphael if his defense holds early on.

Hughes+Gane 2 for 2u
Seems like Gane has a decent amount of KB experience. His striking and movement looks alot faster/sharper than Mayes

Askren ML+Salikov NSC 3u for 3u
I just don't see Staropoli putting Sal away
Another cold week here knew the having confidence in HWs and Ben Askren was a risk. Did a little better than posted with Gane and Salikhov aiding the day but this is all about the pre bets so I'll take my licks once again.

Askren -11u (including parlay)
to his credit I think the man put up a decent fight and showed an improved game. Nothing wrong with getting out played by a better martial artist.

Hughes -4.5u (including parlay)
Didn't give Pessoa enough credit but Hughes is small for a HW bad read all around.

Total loss -15.5 units
More like -10 due other fights but either way the unit size goes down and back to the drawing board for next week.

I need to recover after losing 20u on Askren, Camacho, Greene and Markos.

10u on Lima sound good?

Down like 3.5u, bit shitty was up 4u before my flight then landed and Johnson, Camacho etc. Went to shit. Johnson could have least got himself subbed smh.

Oh well, been on enough of a streak I can't really complain.

*Admits he won't even be around to live-bet the event.
*Down 10.3u on his official BetMMA profile. https://www.betmma.tips/JordanMMA
*Calls himself a "pro MMA bettor" in his Twitter bio. https://twitter.com/Jordan33992
*Still comes on here and lies about his results, claiming he is only down 3.5u.

Little Jordie never changes.

JordieMeme.jpg

*Admits he won't even be around to live-bet the event.
*Down 10.3u on his official BetMMA profile. https://www.betmma.tips/JordanMMA
*Calls himself a "pro MMA bettor" in his Twitter bio. https://twitter.com/Jordan33992
*Still comes on here and lies about his results, claiming he is only down 3.5u.

Little Jordie never changes.

View attachment 667407
You really are the same stupidity every week. I've already explained all this and more you deluded fool.

Posting the same meme every week expecting it to get funnier doesn't work either. You're just starting to seem like a 40 year old virgin trying to desperately compensate for his miserable existence.

I mean you've seemed like that for a while tbf, but I'm trying to be polite.

Last edited:
20 huck on mia
5 huck on mia to submit
10 huck on sergio

lesgo, i'll update the return amount when i find the betslips after this

good luck all
$20 on Maia to return $43
$5 on Maia to submit Askren to return $20
$10 on Pavlovich to win to return $14

Net return: $77 , profit : $42

Last edited:
Another cold week here knew the having confidence in HWs and Ben Askren was a risk. Did a little better than posted with Gane and Salikhov aiding the day but this is all about the pre bets so I'll take my licks once again.

Askren -11u (including parlay)
to his credit I think the man put up a decent fight and showed an improved game. Nothing wrong with getting out played by a better martial artist.

Hughes -4.5u (including parlay)
Didn't give Pessoa enough credit but Hughes is small for a HW bad read all around.

Total loss -15.5 units
More like -10 due other fights but either way the unit size goes down and back to the drawing board for next week.

Lol just lol at 11 units Askren hahaha

$20 on Maia to return $43
$5 on Maia to submit Askren to return $20
$10 on Pavlovich to win to return $14

Net return: $77 , profit : $42

In terms of actual cash profit your $42 puts you ahead of 98% of the guys that post in here, well done.

Back