• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 159 PBP/Discussion

Eminem curse strikes again, I'm already mentally defeated as a Stephens backer.

Main event FGTD to finish a parlay for 1 billion dollars <Eek2.0>

I think Jeremy is gonna catch him somewhere in the middle of the fight. Rd 3 or maybe 4.

grasso just doesnt fight for your money, when she had esparza rocked she was just taking her time and relaxing. She is just not gritty enough, I don't wanna bet her anymore.
Exactly. Terrible iq in that last rd too. Fuck her

Avenge us STEPHENS

Eminem curse strikes again, I'm already mentally defeated as a Stephens backer.
I tried to bring up this curse a couple cards ago, but the guy won his fight. Let's hope Stephens can too.

God Stephens please win us all money. Show everyone who the fook you are. Make sensei Tony proud. When people get hit by you they don't move!!!!

Why the fuck would they have to recalculate

Seriously my best guess is that judge may have been confused at the math with the 10-8 round and turn in a card with scores that didn't add up.

Esparzas best moment of the fight was being in top control for a few minutes and holding on for dear life

She for sure won tho

Esparzas best moment of the fight was being in top control for a few minutes and holding on for dear life

She for sure won tho
Yea new rules were supposed to get rid of decisions like that but terrible scoring is here to stay

I got Stephens on like 5 parlays and I doubled down instead of hedge, this is so fucked.

Also hi guys

On Yair but I bet peanuts that idgaf about and am just hoping for a meme or brutal finish.

Yair spending a lot of time hugging daddy.

Back