• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 154 PBP/Discussion

Why cant rd3 Dos Santos show up in rd1? Why? Why have you forsaken me?

Dos Santos gets bragging rights for being a CTE warrior, but loses the fight.

man this sucks, ewell has got 0 groundgame, with a better gameplan dos santos could have won....

We just saw Ewell defend, spin out, and get back up against Anderson Dos Santos from being mounted...twice.

Safe to say he has a groundgame.

Ewell or robbery. But im certain its going to be unanimous Ewell.

We just saw Ewell defend, spin out, and get back up against Anderson Dos Santos from being mounted...twice.

Sounds like you bet Ewell(please forgive me if I'm wrong), how would you feel if Dos Santos got the takedown in the first 60 seconds and stayed focused on it?

You're correct though, Ewell isnt helpless on the ground.

I like Randy Brown here at +200, think this should be closer to a pickem.

well dos santos was pretty desperate for the finish and very hasty, he easily mounted ewell twice. he is not like millender bad, but it's pretty terrible. a fighter like ricky simon or dvashvili would have a field day with ewell.

hedging my barberna parlay with randy brown to win via decision +400.

I like Randy Brown here at +200, think this should be closer to a pickem.

Brave man I'm very confident in Barb but I can honestly see it. Brown is still very young and has the substrate to create somethng great. Barb isnt a technically great fighter either so like I said I could see t but I pray you're wrong. I thnk I might honestly pray if I thought it would help lol

Sounds like you bet Ewell(please forgive me if I'm wrong), how would you feel if Dos Santos got the takedown in the first 60 seconds and stayed focused on it?

You're correct though, Ewell isnt helpless on the ground.

Didn't bet either one. Didn't have enough time to fully watch tape, but also wasn't interested in doing so, as BJJ without the requisite wrestling/takedowns is almost useless in today's game at this level.

And I thought Ewell looked competent on the ground against Nathaniel Wood. Wood was simply so good that it didn't matter, ultimately.

But people were very certain about ADS, so I wasn't about to rain on their parade. And hey; maybe they saw something I didn't, like the people betting Yoder.

If Barb hits Brown with one of the 10 or so shots that rocked Luque in his last fight, he's going to launch him into orbit.

6 fights end in KO+1427
7 fights end in KO+4950
0 fights end in KO+4000

5 fights end in sub+2218
6 fights end in sub+8425
7 fights end in sub+44300

9 fights end in dec+2330
10 fights end in dec+9888
3 fights go to a dec+1161
all props for 25

I NEED LAST 2 FIGHTS TO END IN DEC FOR 9 FIGHTS END IN DEC BET

Back