• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

Wow, definitely saw that one wrong. Honestly it looked great even after the guillotine and first triangle attempt. He just gets too cocky on the ground.

0-3. This is shaping up to be a disaster for me.

After Moreno got that Guillotine on Smolka I thought he would never allow that to happen again, then he did.
It is schnell, though. I always thought this guy was underrated. He does everything so skillfully. A top 15 fighter imo

Oh dear Smolka got stopped for the first time. I think he saw that triangle coming after the first failed attempt by Schnell but he thought he could ride it out.

Hats off to Schnell. Most dudes dont come back looking great after ko losses like his. Put his head down and kept grinding. That's how you do it

I didn't post anything for you guys this time but Smolka sub +350ish or whatever would have been a play.

Or he'll just get manhandled and subbed LOL

How do you call a guy out and then proceed to get wrecked that badly?

Wow, definitely saw that one wrong. Honestly it looked great even after the guillotine and first triangle attempt. He just gets too cocky on the ground.

Yeah thats what I thought as well. I think he could have exploded out of the triangle attempt initially, but for some reason didn't.

Impressive performance. Smolka just didn't look like he had any urgency with anything and paid for it.

"I can do this with anybody" I can beat any of these guys" "Champion". Just stop it fool, cant wait till the next Schnell KO.

Degen Shertail on smolka failed

"I can do this with anybody" I can beat any of these guys" "Champion". Just stop it fool, cant wait till the next Schnell KO.
At least we've got Dodson's comeback fight sorted lol

Dimes trying to get slick grading both my Moreno sub and Ko as loss.

Always check how your bets are graded gents

They graded my KO/TKO as loss. Did you talk to them? Are they going to reverse the loss to win?

Looks like dimes changed the sub line grade to win

How convenient for them

I bet that too but it was the better line.

They get more money from me on the sub payout

I’m on live help talking to them now. Typically they rule the bet how the ufc rules it

Back