• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 143 on ESPN+ 1 Cejudo vs Dillashaw

I think y'all underestimating Jojo's striking, yeah speed advantage for Lipski but does she actually have any other advantage? I'm not convinced at all.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if muay thai world champion jojo shows the better striking, wrestling and BJJ

Undefeated at flyweight, might bet it stays that way, all this confidence in Lipski (and/or fading of jojo) as a favorite seems silly and undeserved to me.

I think y'all underestimating Jojo's striking, yeah speed advantage for Lipski but does she actually have any other advantage? I'm not convinced at all.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if muay thai world champion jojo shows the better striking, wrestling and BJJ

Undefeated at flyweight, might bet it stays that way, all this confidence in Lipski (and/or fading of jojo) as a favorite seems silly and undeserved to me.
LMAO muay thai world champion. Jo Jo was getting out boxed and busted up by Cynthia Calvillo.

Maybe this epic highlight video of Lipski will change your mind

jojo is a massive step up from anyone she's faced before, laugh all you want but her standup is legit

ariane is very pretty and looks good using her huge striking advantage against low level regional girls, you think that means she should be -200? she shouldn't even be the favorite in my opinion, who has she beaten? Here's her last four and my opinions of them:

- 6-1 Silvana Gómez Juárez, her best win was in 2014 against a 3-0 fighter?
- 11-6 Sheila Gaff, completely washed up
- 8-2 Diana Belbita, shitty can crusher, about to "fight" her third 0-0 fighter in a row after losing to a 3-1 and majority decisioning a 0-2 before that
- 12-4 Mariana Morais, lost 4/5 since arine, trash wins apart from a 4-1 girl back in 2014

Here's a video of her getting finished in a one sided standup beating back in 2014, to be fair she probly just got rocked and failed to recover no clue how she looked before this clip starts.

But it's Hernandez's most high profile fight to date, if he's hesitant because of this(and it being on ESPN), I could see Cerrone picking him apart.

I very much doubt that lack of confidence will be his downfall judging from how he comes across in interviews about the fight (UFC Unfiltered etc).

Tj giving an update on his weight-cut

Here's a video of her getting finished in a one sided standup beating back in 2014, to be fair she probly just got rocked and failed to recover no clue how she looked before this clip starts.

LOL now you are just being a hater

Lipski was like 20 years old in that video and super green, so irrelevant.

Go ahead and bet Jo Jo and lose all your money, that will teach you not to be so disrespectful.

Violence-queen.gif

0.3U Ostovich by Sub +750
0.2U PVZ R3 +1450

I think I might put PVZ ML in a parlay, I think she will out cardio Ostovich. Might well lose the first round and then just take over in the later rounds, as Ostovich cardio is suspect imo. Ostovich could get a flukey KO using her spinning back-fist, which isn't bad at all. She could get a decision win, but given the cardio advantage PVZ as I can't rely on her to pull it off, and if someone can't reliably win by decision then the ML is usually unplayable imo.

Last edited:
getting a will dillashaw miss weight prop added to ohmbet, if anyone wants any others hit me up.

How about 'first fighter to attempt a head and arm throw' in PVZ vs Ostovich

So Jo Jo is banging her coach John Wood.

Does anybody not think John Wood was not banging Jessica Rose Clark too? I reckon JRC left syndicate because of John Wood, Jo Jo stole her man LOL

Does anybody not think John Wood was not banging Jessica Rose Clark too? I reckon JRC left syndicate because of John Wood, Jo Jo stole her man LOL
Had that the same theory myself

That kinda put me off betting a lot on Lipski (that plus Lipski has only fought regional tier bums), Calderwood is a bit of a mental case, sometimes lookling like dogshit (vs Calvillo, Moroz), sometimes looking great (vs Letorneau) and it seems to me she performs best when she has some daddy figure to bang her (as she did early in her career when she was undefeated and some ppl were comparing her with a straight face to Anderson Silva (lol) ) which helps bring her mental stability.
(... do you think I should try out as a sports psychologist?).

& probably, yes (to the second sentance)

Last edited:

If that’s true, He has good taste in white trash trailer park queens.

Jojo is major step down. I like pancakes, but not on my women

Not really seeing the Lipski hype. She's a solid favourite getting massive step up in competition and in her UFC debut. Jojo looks like she's improved significantly at 125 and training at Syndicate now with solid training partners like Kauffman and Modafferri. Feels like people are overrating Lipski for impressive can crushing and underrating Jojo for some weaker performances against solid competition while training out of mediocre Scottish and killing herself to make weight. Her only decisive losses were by sub and her BJJ looked way better in her last fight pulling off a triangle armbar on a BJJ brown belt.

That seems like way too many variables not in Lipskis favour to play her big. Calderwood hasn't got great boxing defence with her Muay Thai background which Lipski will almost certainly exploit but equally her overall striking, especially at 125 is solid and for all the shit she gets when has she actually been outstruck? Not planning on playing either fighters ML given they both have a solid chance of finishing each other so I'm just sticking to DNGTD for now.

Not really seeing the Lipski hype. She's a solid favourite getting massive step up in competition and in her UFC debut. Jojo looks like she's improved significantly at 125 and training at Syndicate now with solid training partners like Kauffman and Modafferri. Feels like people are overrating Lipski for impressive can crushing and underrating Jojo for some weaker performances against solid competition while training out of mediocre Scottish and killing herself to make weight. Her only decisive losses were by sub and her BJJ looked way better in her last fight pulling off a triangle armbar on a BJJ brown belt.

That seems like way too many variables not in Lipskis favour to play her big. Calderwood hasn't got great boxing defence with her Muay Thai background which Lipski will almost certainly exploit but equally her overall striking, especially at 125 is solid and for all the shit she gets when has she actually been outstruck? Not planning on playing either fighters ML given they both have a solid chance of finishing each other so I'm just sticking to DNGTD for now.

Jojo is generally solid. I suspect lipski will get taken down here when she throws a kick or just from a straight take down attempt, or maybe even some low IQ move like she did in a previous fight. She actually went for a takedown and got reversed. In her last fight she gave up her back straight away when taken down. She's been stopped by strikes before and wrestefucked to a decision. Pretty sure Jojo would beat all of Lipskis cans.

I do like Lipski though as a striker. She looks better than Jojo as a pure striker but Jojo has the experience and will come in with a good gameplan. I prefer a play on Jojo rather than paying juice on Lipski. Paying bigtime juice on a wmma fight is never usually a good idea. Just ask Cyborg backers. I backed Cyborg myself and I don't think I'll ever pay that kind of juice on a ML wmma fight again.

Back