• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 135 PBP/Discussion

I just want to see a Live leak video of that ref getting that same GnP for 5 minutes, maybe he'll re-evaluate his decision next time

Iuri definitely fucked that ref's wife. Only possible explanation. No way anyone can be that inept.

When I taped sandhagen I noticed how calm he was. Really helped him survive that early arm attack by iuri.

The kid has potential

Anyone on Krause - Alves goes the distance?

I'm not feeling it anymore and might hedge it of

I feel sorry for Yuri, the guy clearly wanted out.

Anyone know if the same ref is doing the next fight? I have the under 2.5 and I'll def hedge if so

Myself.

Krause is a pointfighter and pretty hard to finish too. Alves is not the worldbeater we once thought he would be.

Alvez wins by dec+244 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 2-2 up 55$ bet 50 on this fight

On Alves big next. Krause is near done now as he transitions to coaching....

Myself.

Krause is a pointfighter and pretty hard to finish too. Alves is not the worldbeater we once thought he would be.
Yeah the reason I took this bet was because he's hard to finish, but I don;t know and it's at 170 to. Guess I just see how it goes, I'm not really big anyway

nMqxZfo.png

I like Alves sub +320. Nasty guillotine and Krause ducks his head a lot on when he closes distance.

James Krause looks WAY more healthy at 170.

He clearly hasn't fully grown into his 170 frame just yet, but so far so good.

Back