• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 128 PBP/DISCUSSION

@raketmannen and @mposhtkouhi burying the hatchet (if even needed) is happening.

We are all gonna fucking get along here!

Huge KO for Siyar! Small on fight goes distance and Ricky Simon by 3 round decision next.

@mkess101 What you gonna say now? I told you underdog Afghan had him broke at the weigh in

Chagas went down to a body shot like a lil bish, Rick Little says people that do that are mentally weak so there you go

Easy win, please show respect now

I’m on Simon ML here, but only bc I’m a degen that wanted action on every fight.

Merab will have an adrenaline dump when Buffer announces them

It is weird when you have $ on the guy who's style you don't like because it's boring vs a guy you really like to root for because he's everything you want to see in a fighter.

Ricky Simon looks like the 2018 version of Scott Jorgensen.

@mkess101 What you gonna say now? I told you underdog Afghan had him broke at the weigh in

Chagas went down to a body shot like a lil bish, Rick Little says people that do that are mentally weak so there you go

Easy win, please show respect now

Look at my posts bro. I bet him live +280 after rd 1. And cashed the o1.5.

Mareb way beter wrestler, Simon couldnt take him down off that bad spin kick.

Look at my posts bro. I bet him live +280 after rd 1. And cashed the o1.5.
These guys dont understand that livebets are where the easy money is at

FUCK Relax Merab no need for a finish here, ridicolous pace

It's like I'm watching the fight in fast forward

Simon cant wrestle with him. Saenz and the judges created a monster.

This fight is nuts, they both drank a bowl of tiger blood before this fight. Great to see Miguel Torres make a comeback in the UFC!

Merab's striking looks eons better than on tape. Maybe I am glad I'm on his ML and dec instead of just the dec. He rocked Simon there.

Why the fuck didn't i just straight bet Merab. They won't last three rounds

all Merab R1 worried he is going to gas after chasing that finish like a madman

Back