• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 124 PBP/Discussion

That might be the worst WMMA fight ever, that shit was brutal.

I think Choi takes this one. That's the extent of my breakdown. Shit night for me...

does anyone know the song on the Miocic-Ngganou promo?

Was high on Jessy Jess before, not now, she is very unathletic and her fight IQ is pretty bad.

Choi rd 1 +500.

I'm pretty big on starts rd 3, but I just got this feeling about an early Choi KO so gonna hit this for a little bet. If Jeremy is throwing a lot of leg kicks early, he'll be open to Choi countering with the overhand right.

She grabs her arm to emphasize what her excuse will be for losing

nah. pvz is a bad fighter but she is tough with no quit. She is stronger mentally than some of the dudes imo

Btw what site does everyone use for live betting? Im done at 5 dimes so looking for another site.

Choi rd 1 +500.

I'm pretty big on starts rd 3, but I just got this feeling about an early Choi KO so gonna hit this for a little bet. If Jeremy is throwing a lot of leg kicks early, he'll be open to Choi countering with the overhand right.
i agree choi r1

I think choi has questionable cardio

Jeez that fight with Cub was insane and he was still throwing power shots late. That pace was just unreal, and he never stopped trying.

Did he just say he rapes peoples dreams?

Lol

Fuckin Superman music, dude just looks like he got out of geometry class.

added some tiny bets on Stephens DEC +550 and Unanimous +800

Im pretty big on Choi but i got a bad feeling, guy just doesnt look the part.

I'm on Stephens ML, Stephens scorecards= no action, Stephens KO/TKO, Choi round 1, Stephens round 4 & 5, and Not Choi ITD.

Back