• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

Luque has one of the nastiest D'Arce chokes in MMA, crazy squeeze.

I got Luque with that D'arce of his. It's a nice little sub, he's pretty sneaky with it, but not confident. As you said @EzFlyer nothing really special about Niko but he's one of those dudes who finds ways to win and won't quit. Kept my Luque bet small for that and the fact he's on short notice so only to win .5u.

SPN_GASP-gif.gif

Bet365 immediately settled my miss on Price, Fig bet still sitting unsettled.

Great performance from Luque and a fight that got rid of any questions about what Price is capable of for the future of betting his fights

I got Luque with that D'arce of his. It's a nice little sub, he's pretty sneaky with it, but not confident.

I was worried but I also called it. Brag when I win eat crow when I lose. Staying with my mantra baby. Beautiful performance by Luque there. Domination. Price finally exposed by a better fighter but he'll be back.

I was worried but I also called it. Brag when I win eat crow when I lose. Staying with my mantra baby. Beautiful performance by Luque there. Domination. Price finally exposed by a better fighter but he'll be back.

Awesome pick BT

Don’t eat @CR0W though. Good poster.

:)

The new kids on the block don't know my rep, but you know your boy BT calls it to a T every once in awhile, not as much as you do but I have my moments, haha. The reason I come back to this gambling shit. Like this dude Luque.

figureido rd 2, brooks did NOTHING with his couple takedowns and figs hurt him a lot

brooks looks weary too
I think you should have applied the same reasoning to Held-Nasrat :)

Awesome pick BT

Don’t eat @CR0W though. Good poster.

:)
Haha would never eat @CR0W W only his avian cousins. I never claimed to be the best bettor around here or have the biggest br, but I see a lot of these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in these threads want to rub it in when they win but forget to cop to it when they're dicks about ezmoney in a fight then lose. I am a bit uncouth when I win at times but I also don't make excuses when I lose. That's why I'm a respected G in these threads by the ppl who actually matter.

Back