• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 119 PBP/Discussion

wow brutal finish

impressive showing by Santos

man i don't agree, nothing even landed cleanly and he just covered up and didn't try to fight afterwards.. he threw in the towel mentally

First takedown attempt did prove to be a telling factor, after he stopped that Santos grew in confidence with his flurries, solid performance!

o2.5, Trin dec, Miller nsc. Please don't have lyme disease again or lose toughness via lengthy career punishment Jimmy.

Small stab on Jersey Jim, not expecting a win but he's got a chance esp with with his subs. ARMBAR FOR MILLER!

man i don't agree, nothing even landed cleanly and he just covered up and didn't try to fight afterwards.. he threw in the towel mentally

Terrible performance. He's looked bad in Brazil twice now.

miller sub and miller dec small.

and o2.5 at -170 or whatever.

just feel like he's gonna lose a close decision to trinaldo.

(but hopeful that he endures the big lefts early and comes back to tap a gassed trinaldo)

miller sub and miller dec small.

and o2.5 at -170 or whatever.

just feel like he's gonna lose a close decision to trinaldo.

(but hopeful that he endures the big lefts early and comes back to tap a gassed trinaldo)
old miller gonna be back and gas so won't be able take advantage

I think Trinaldo is going to win but fook that price, I do expect this one to be close, Miller isn't an easy out for anyone.

I think Trinaldo is going to win but fook that price, I do expect this one to be close, Miller isn't an easy out for anyone.
Close but clear and Brazil. Brazil part swings it to make trinaldo the right side I hope

You can learn dicipline but you can't learn grit. That why I was on Santos.

Great night for me so far, up about 7u!

Trinaldo, o2.5 and Trinaldo dec next. Added 0.05u on Miller R3 as a pseudohedge.

I predicted every fight right up till now, I will probably be wrong with the last 4 lol

I like Miller, Font, Maia, Brunson

Just this baby-bet for me.

10/28/2017 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1307 Miller wins by 3 round decision* +461 vs Not Miller by 3 round decision
Risking $25.00 To Win $115.25

Back