• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFN 115 - Struve vs Volkov - Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to take care of things, but I'm back, when I heard UFC was coming to Hollad, I wanted to fight, so Middleweight was a good choice (moving up), to come back from a layoff, I will be victorius

I had minor injuries, I can pick him apart, put my gameplan, I don't see myself losing anytime soon, I'm aggressive, get on top and finish the fight from there, GNP or sub inside first two rounds

I had to take care of things, but I'm back, when I heard UFC was coming to Hollad, I wanted to fight, so Middleweight was a good choice (moving up), to come back from a layoff, I will be victorius

Wait the fight is at 185? That changes things as far as Wilkinson's cut goes..

Started my camp in June, shoulder injury, I've trained with Schilt in the past, he'll give him some good tips, but it won't help him win this fight, it will be a finish, I will have to calculate him and then break him

^ yes the fight is listed at 185 on ufc.com

Second camp I'm injury free, I've rested, dieted strict, my fight will be spectacular, did camp to be with friends and family, give a big thank you to holland, it will end by KO

Another win, chose to fight here, I'm young, I'm growing every day

Adjusted to timezone well, not having Benson here won't affect my performance, fight for the fans, I will finish him

Train hard, got call 5 weeks before fight, I see holes I can pick apart, I'm aggressive, get on top, finish with GNP sub, co-main event, 10 of 11 of my fights have been by finish

3 month camp, very hard camp, went perfect, Schilt was a great coach, sparring with tall guys, I can beat him all 5 rounds, I have conditioning, i can KO him in 2nd / 3rd round

Who's everyone got as their most confident play on this card? I think im most confident in Till and Prazeres

I havent done any tape on this match up, does Edilov have the KO power to end this fight?

He most certainly does, though I could see a sub as well. Expecting a RD1 finish. Fun fact 6/6 of his RNCs he sinks the choke before getting hooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back